Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Windscribe VPN review: should you pay for it?
The Nord program wouldn't work for me for some reason :huh:
(03-03-2020 , 07:22 AM)eddoho Wrote:
Quote:Windscribe VPN review: should you pay for it?

Tried Windscribe for Netflix but it keeps giving proxy error, though i used the free version but not willing to pay for it now...

Faced the same issue while using netflix, huh! very disappointing :(
(03-01-2021 , 10:39 PM)OliverJames199331 Wrote:
(03-03-2020 , 07:22 AM)eddoho Wrote:
Quote:Windscribe VPN review: should you pay for it?

Tried Windscribe for Netflix but it keeps giving proxy error, though i used the free version but not willing to pay for it now...

Faced the same issue while using netflix, huh! very disappointing :(

I already wrote somewhere on the forum that Windscribe is not suitable for Netflix, you don't even need to try it, it has already been tested, the best option is Surfshark, you can try Nord, it also works. I can provide my account for a test for a few weeks, if you want to try, write.
WOW! People want a free version, and when the vendor provides one, they want the free version to work as the paid version. Logic brutally died!

Windscribe Free version doesn't support Netflix and similar websites. The Pro version has special Windflix servers for Netflix and other websites.

All those VPN review websites get paid for the reviews. No one works for free. The suggestions here are nothing more than personal opinion, preference, etc. And the basic test by the users is limited to their environment.

Most vendors have a trial with money-back guarantee offer. You can use the offer to test the VPN service. Some vendors offer a 3-5 days free trial on request, another option to try the VPN service.

Be smart! Try and review yourself!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windscribe Review for Promo2Day Mike 0 1,211 01-15-2023 , 02:11 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Windscribe - Free VPN and Ad Block - A demonstrative review by whizkidraj. Mike 2 2,368 04-29-2017 , 12:23 PM
Last Post: baziroll