Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Heimdal Thor Premium Home - free license for 3 years
(02-16-2020 , 08:27 PM)Danielx64 Wrote:
(02-16-2020 , 05:56 PM)Mike Wrote: 3 year giveaway didn't last very long.

May have been a mistake?

Your probably right because I got a few 3 - Year Subscriptions for 10 - Devices which listed for a $469.95 price for Free.
(02-15-2020 , 08:42 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote:
(02-15-2020 , 01:09 PM)⫷⫸Sasha⫷⫸ Wrote:

HEIMDAL SECURITY! DON'T USE HEIMDAL SECURITY Before Watching THIS Video!

TBH, i didn`t understand much from this review, it looks like a promo paid commercial!  BSoD

I managed to get 2 accounts/activation codes and the download install exe before it was over. ... Can anyone who has installed this software vouch/say that it is good? ... Also, can this software be run alongside/with other security software, such as Emsisoft?  ... I would love to hear some suggestions or even educated guesses. 

Thank you,
Elijah
This software can surely run alongside with any security software and you can test it with Emsisoft. But it's okay with Kaspersky Internet Security and most of other security softwares.
(02-17-2020 , 06:01 AM)hakah Wrote: This software can surely run alongside with any security software and you can test it with Emsisoft. But it's okay with Kaspersky Internet Security and most of other security softwares.
I think this is true only for Thor foresight home as it does not include Avira. But again I may be wrong.
https://www.digitalcitizen.ro/securitate...eimdal-pro

Google translate:
"Heimdal Thor Home Premium is created Heimdal top application for home users, including the following safety modules:

1. Thor Foresight Home is a module that gives additional security levels. Scans your computer for third-party applications that are known to have security vulnerabilities and, if it finds any, it automatically updates to their latest versions. It can also block attacks, the ransomware, trojans banking phishing attempts so forth, scanning all internet traffic (HTTP, HTTPS, and DNS). If you already are a victim, Thor and Foresight Home can block malware communications between servers controlled by cyber-criminals to prevent inclusions botnets, data leakage, ransomware's communications, etc. In conclusion, Foresight Thor Home is a security module that gives proactive protection to stop threats before they reach your computer.
   2. Vigilance Home Thor is Thor Heimdal antivirus module included in Home Premium, based on Avira antivirus engine. Antivirus definitions virus uses both local and cloud-based offering you protection against traditional malware threats. In other words, Thor Vigilance Home offers reactive protection against threats that have already managed to get on your computer, or against those you visit in real time."
giveaway expired...
pica88: Try again and it still works! Please fill in the form except marking any on either 1 year or 2 years or 3 years?
Just leave it blank as it is. It will work and you will receive an activation key as well as email reply.
(02-17-2020 , 01:02 PM)hakah Wrote: pica88: Try again and it still works! Please fill in the form except marking any on either 1 year or 2 years or 3 years?
Just leave it blank as it is. It will work and you will receive an activation key as well as email reply.

Thanks hakah, I managed to get a 3 years license before it was expired.. Smile
pica88: It's glad to hear that you've got what you needed!
I was left with two annual key on Heimdal Thor Premium Home.

Contact a personal message

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Creative Fabrica-Premium Monogram Fonts Bundle with Commercial License ! ahmed 247 35,102 03-28-2024 , 06:52 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Soda PDF Anywhere Home Plan (12 months license) - The Complete PDF Solution tarekma7 20 8,331 04-09-2023 , 08:56 PM
  24 hours Giveaway Heimdal™ Premium Security Home 1 - Year Subscription brownie 1 469 03-21-2023 , 09:38 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway EaseUS Todo Backup Home free license AAU 32 8,835 03-21-2023 , 07:08 AM
  Giveaway Zemana AntiLogger v2.X [3 years License] tarekma7 6 980 01-12-2023 , 06:18 PM
Last Post: tarekma7