Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Best Email Crawler by Creative Bear Tech
I am the head programmer for the E-mail Extractor and Google Maps Harvester by Creative Bear Tech. Basically, this online search engine scraper can scrape most of the search engines, featuring Google, Bing, AOL, Yandex as well as social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yellow Pages, Google Maps and much more. I believe it will be a lot easier if you look at the detailed software guide. The software is not official yet, but immediately after it is, it will be available on https://creativebeartech.com

We are at the present time beta testing the computer software and looking for beta tester and software reviewers at promo2day.com. You will be given the complete licence key for the software and can even scrape B2B contact information for your own particular niche. If interested, please give me a shout.
Thanks for your post Geekgep and I'm sure a few of our members will give it a test.
Thank  you very much for your offer. I would like to be a beta tester.
I am curious to know and test wheter it can extract emails from our own email boxes, dropboxes as well.
I hope I will get a full licence soon.
best

(02-10-2020 , 04:38 PM)Geekgep Wrote: I am the head programmer for the E-mail Extractor and Google Maps Harvester by Creative Bear Tech. Basically, this online search engine scraper can scrape most of the search engines, featuring Google, Bing, AOL, Yandex as well as social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yellow Pages, Google Maps and much more. I believe it will be a lot easier if you look at the detailed software guide. The software is not official yet, but immediately after it is, it will be available on https://creativebeartech.com

We are at the present time beta testing the computer software and looking for beta tester and software reviewers at promo2day.com. You will be given the complete licence key for the software and can even scrape B2B contact information for your own particular niche. If interested, please give me a shout.