Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Passware Kit Standard 2020 (Review and Giveaway)
When I started using computer I strongly care about my files not read by anyone but me, so i usually add password protection to my zip, rar, office files. now I got older and weak memory and can't remember some of password I made decades ago lol. I wonder I can recover lost password with this utility.. if I win then I may able to recover it for free. 
Here's my social share-: Twitter
Why do I need/want to win a license of "Passware Kit Standard 2020"?

Because I may be a little crazy from time to time, but I like to think I am not stupid when it comes to wanting a good thing when I see or learn about it. ... And, Passware Kit Standard 2020 is obviously very good software. - A software tool that recovers passwords not only sounds good. It sounds miraculous & I want it.  Smile

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Thank you, tarekma7, for this contest. - Great software!  Thumb
Thank you for this opportunity.

I want to test and see if it can really decrypt PGP full disk encryption.
Best of all, it can be installed and run from a USB flash drive and perform a complete encryption evidence process without even installing it on your PC.

Twitter
I happened to turn off my computer when I logged out of the system. After restarting, the login password did not work. I managed to recover with difficulty and would like to protect myself against such events with this program.
Passware Kit allows you to create a bootable CD-ROM, which will reset the Windows administrator password. An interesting option is also to search for all the files protected by the password to later have the application try to crack the passwords for those files.

Thanks for the giveaway  Thumb

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/12247...20512?s=20
Thanks for the review and giveaway.
I want to win Passware Standard 2020 for recovering forgotten passwords that can be set in more than thirty types of documents, user profiles, and programs.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3504656384
I want to use it because it supports password recovery for many file types and scenarios. I like particularly 

1.WINDOWS PASSWORDS RESET

Instantly resets a Windows Administrator (local and domain) password and security settings using a bootable CD/USB flash drive.

2. 80+ FILE TYPES SUPPORTED

The software recognizes and recovers passwords for 80+ file types including MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express, and web browsers.
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to win the Passware Kit because I have some documents type  excel and pdf files that I've protected with a password and I can't recover them, additionally I have documents on the USB drive for which I've forgotten my password.
I like feaures:
- easy to use
-passwords history
- recovery speed of passwords

My share
Thanks for the giveaway

I hope to win a license of Passware Kit Standard 2020 because I'd like to recover a lost password of some old encrypted zip archives

Twitter share
Thanks for the giveaway.

This is a very useful program for recovering passwords (I am particularly interested in recovering email accounts, network connections, Zip and Rar archives). The program also contains an encrypted file analyzer, with its help you can scan your computer for encrypted files and check the degree of protection.

https://twitter.com/softfree7/status/123...7592970245
Giveaway will be extended few more days for more contribution

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Passware Kit Standard 2022 v2 tarekma7 23 4,500 06-20-2022 , 05:21 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest Passware Kit Standard 2020 v4 tarekma7 22 5,858 01-07-2021 , 04:13 AM
Last Post: ulisses
  Promo2day Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2020 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 49 33,068 03-26-2020 , 09:21 AM
Last Post: Starship