Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway please count me in
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3293794305
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3118541824
SpyShelter offers great protection against Zero Day malware, “zero-day” spy and monitoring software, for example: keyloggers, screen loggers, webcam loggers, and even advanced financial malware.
It also has 
Two-Way Firewall
SpyShelter Firewall provides incoming and outgoing network requests detection, allowing you control every inbound and outbound connection that is being established. This feature locks out hackers from connecting to your PC, and stops undesired applications from connecting to the internet.
Therefore I think this a great security app for protecting against a wide range of threats!
Thanks!!
Hi,
it is an extremely effective program that provides maximum protection for your computer. Effectively supports user reason. It is true that you must first devote a little time to him to agree on the rules, but later he is invisible.
Thank you for the contest.

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https...dget=Tweet
Thank you very much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it! Smile

I would like to win a license because this program would be a perfect complement to my anti-virus protection.

The program itself is very effective, light on computer resources and has a user-friendly interface.

Facebook
Twitter
SpyShelter is a second layer of security for the PC, you can see new malware that the signature-based antivirus does not see.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Facebook
Why do I need a free license for SpyShelter?

Because I am always looking for a way to protect my private information from "Bad-Actors" that I store & use on my computer such as passwords, banking information, software application licenses, etc. - I am 100% convinced that this great software will serve to protect my computer from online threats from thieves. Smile   

Also, to borrow from Tarekma7's great review of SpyShelter:
"SpyShelter protects against keyloggers, webcam loggers, trojans, RATs and other malicious applications which aim to steal your data. The program ensures that the sensitive data you enter and store on your computer will not get stolen by criminals for their own use. In addition, It can detect malware before anti-virus labs through the detection of suspicious actions rather than using malware-database.

The built-in Anti Keylogger provides solid protection in real-time against known and unknown “zero-day” spy and monitoring software, for example: keyloggers, screen loggers, webcam loggers, and even advanced financial malware."

Features that I like:
Financial malware protection
Powerful HIPS System Protection
Real-Time Keystroke Encryption
Works also with Asian input
Proactive Malware Detection
Works without signature database
Fast and Lightweight

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to the SpyShelter Team for sponsoring this contest and to our generous forum Administrators Mike & Tarekma7 for putting this contest together. - Great review, Tarekma7. Thumb
I need Spyshelter to easily manage windows firewall. Windows default firewall manager sucks. Twitter
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @tarekma7 & @Mike.

I would like to win a license key for SpyShelter Firewall in order to control each and every app that need connection to the internet and even system apps that need "special internet permission".

It is IMO the best HIPS firewall on the market and alongside the SpyShelter Premium features one can for instance block google to access the webcam/microphone as surprisingly chrome "needs" acces to it/them.   Big Grin

My share is below:
twitter giveaway share

Thumb
Here is my facebook share
Facebook Share

I want this giveaway because this is best suited firewall for me i have tried yet. Also it has antikeylogger which is a bonus for me and also many other features.
SpyShelter is used to block potentially harmful activities of installed programs in the system. It monitors their operation and stops when the behavior deviates from standard rules. It allows to detect much more sophisticated threats than traditional protection programs. SpyShelter allows you to send a file before running it for antivirus analysis in the cloud. It can run at the same time with an antivirus program properly configured. The program needs little resources and does not overload the system. I would like to win a license for this program because it provides excellent protection.

Thanks for the giveaway  Thumb

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/12225...24322?s=20

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Promo2day Giveaway SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway deathsmear 39 4,297 10-25-2022 , 08:59 PM
Last Post: allin77
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Review and Giveaway Mike 25 7,505 03-25-2021 , 11:54 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Premiumize.me [Premium Service] Review and Giveaway: the secure all in One Cloud Down tarekma7 36 14,468 01-11-2020 , 09:51 PM
Last Post: saman