Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Giveaway Kerish Doctor 2020 Review and Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this special giveaway, @tarekma7 and Kerish Products! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for Kerish Doctor 2020 because it is a comprehensive PC care solution for automatic maintenance on Windows based computers, to ensure a clean, secure and responsive system. I currently use Kerish Doctor 2020 on yearly subscription but would like to extend its use on my system. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Kerish Doctor is a comprehensive tool for comprehensive maintenance and optimization of Windows systems. It has a wide range of useful functions that allow you to fix common problems with the operating environment, clean the computer of unnecessary files, as well as manage applications, services installed in the system, etc.

Twitter
Thanks tarekma7, promo2day and Kerish  for the giveaway for Kerish Doctor 2020.

I have only used the free version of Kerish Doctor in the past for scanning and recovery of other people's machines.

Thanks to Promo2day I have been reminded of this quality program. This has renewed my interest on evaluating the program again.  It looks great.

It will be great to use it as an all round maintenance program. 

Laptop configuration:-
Windows 10
Avast real time
Malwarebytes for manual scans
Host file ad blocking
Adblock plus
Duckduckgo for search

Features:-
boost your computer's speed
Game Booster
maintenance programs
Apps Live Optimization
Real-Time Failure Detection technology

Thanks.
Vietnamrum

Giveaway twitter share :-
https://twitter.com/vietnamrum/status/12...90946?s=20
Giveaway closes. We have users less than tthe number of licenses

The number of winners will be 20 and the other licenses will be arranged in a later giveaway

Stay tuned for winners announcement
Winners who fulfill the giveaway rules are:

Dareks
kubik67
hakah
uyar64
Boris
LowcyGier
Raur
Bjyda
vietnamrum
The most interesting is that there is a user with double account, both are disqualified
Yeah I noticed that too, several users signed up together. Drine used same share link as well.
Thanks a lot and congratulations to all winners, PM sent.  Smile
Thank you for the giveaway.
I have used Kerish Doctor in the past and found it very usefull.
I am using Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2019 currently, but miss some of the Kerish functions.
I particularly like the "Destroy" function. I also like the variety of tools (Network, confidential data management and startup control.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to move back to Kerish.
Tweet: https://twitter.com/wkprusaczyk/status/1...76800?s=20

Regards,
wkp

(01-25-2020 , 07:51 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Giveaway details:

We will start with 25 licenses , each is valid for 3 years.

Reply here about your current PC optimization software and what are the favorite features that make you change to Kerish Doctor 2020?

Share the giveaway on social media or other forums.

PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license.

Giveaway duration:  4 weeks

If we have more than 100 posts, the number of licenses will be increased. Otherwise we will have a second giveaway few weeks later.
Congratulations to all winners, PM sent. Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [New Years 2024] Kerish PC Doctor Mike 37 5,559 01-03-2024 , 02:34 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 10,032 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway (3 years license keys) tarekma7 15 12,223 05-29-2020 , 01:28 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Luck of The Irish St Patrick's Day / Kerish Doctor 2020 Giveaway Mike 30 12,885 03-20-2020 , 05:43 AM
Last Post: Abrikotin
  Promo2day Contest Passware Kit Standard 2020 (Review and Giveaway) tarekma7 30 13,515 03-06-2020 , 09:44 AM
Last Post: Raur