Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need the Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 program to create and record any information on CD, DVD and Blu ray discs, copy and design covers for discs.

Facebook Share

Twitter Share
I am using ashampoo burning studio 16 so I would like to update to the latest version. It is a good program to burn CD and DVD.
thanks

Facebook
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0833089536
Ashampoo Burning studio has many exciting features besides burning data to Disks like
1. Cut  movies and add intros and outros in just a few clicks
2.Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 takes the terror out of scratches by spreading multiple copies of your data across the disc along with an emergency recovery tool! This way, you can still recover your indispensable files and precious memories should a disc ever become scratched.
Thanks!!
Thank you for the giveaway! Ashompoo Burning Studio is a well-known high-quality media burning solution. I would like to win a license so I can upgrade an older version I have and use all the new features it has to offer.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...9710685189
Thanks for this giveaway,

I really like Ashampoo Burning Studio, I'm using version 18 because it burns everything very well and it has an optimized engine for burning M-Disc support. Also, I like the cover manager for printing the surface on my printable discs.
Now I hope to win this giveaway, so I can have an updated version of this wonderful software.

Twitter share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ashampoo Team! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 because I want to replace my current burning software, Imgburn as it has very few, limited features. Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 is a simple yet a full-feature burning program with a beautiful carousel-like user interface yet has powerful features for multimedia burning. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Thanks for giveaways.

I want this burning software for copy and backup my old disc collection(little scratches) of movies. Can't copy bcoz it's can't be copy from windows it's stuck freezes at 30-40% and I had to restart windows to use system again.

Twitter
Why do I  need a license for Ashampoo Burning Studio 21?

Because I have used older versions of  Ashampoo Burning Studio for years & it never fails to burn whatever I need onto a disk. - Ashampoo Burning Studio is great software & I need/want the latest updated version.
I also want this feature:  "Recovery of data from surface-damaged discs–thanks to scratch protection."  Smile

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

Thank you for this contest, tarekma7. Thumb
I would like to get a license for Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 because it is the most trust worthy and reliable burning software that I have ever used. I currently use a previous version and would like to upgrade. The newest version has blank disc detection that would come in handy.

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...1736102912

Thank you for this opportunity!!
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
its one of good and good to have it its have many function which will help Heart
Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Music Studio 9 tarekma7 20 3,553 04-10-2022 , 05:54 AM
Last Post: Dareks
  Ashampoo AntiSpy Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 22 7,995 04-10-2021 , 04:22 PM
Last Post: Dareks
  [Review & Giveaway] Ashampoo Snap 12: Record, edit and share screenshots and videos tarekma7 27 8,476 04-10-2021 , 11:34 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Office 8 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 10,533 02-27-2021 , 02:15 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 15 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 21 16,552 12-02-2020 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: Bjyda