Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 Giveaway
I want to edit pdf files.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ashampoo Team! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for Ashampoo PDF Pro because I need to conveniently open and edit PDFs like normal document files. It is also a better Adobe Acrobat Pro alternative and manageable installation footprint. One feature that I like is comparing two PDFs side by side, which makes editing so easy. I currently use Google PDF to open files and would like to replace it with a full-feature PDF solution like Ashampoo PDF Pro. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Thanks for the Giveaway!. Thumb

I would like to win a license for Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 because it is a great program for creating, editing and scanning PDF documents.

My share: Twitter
Thanks for the Giveaway!. bill

I would like to win a license for Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 because it is a great program.
I would like to win a license to Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 because it is greatly improved over Ashampoo PDF Pro which I have and use on a regular basis. 
I would especially use the new Auto Repair feature and the ability to compare PDF files side by side.

Twitter Share: https://twitter.com/cookinpropaul/status...2317587456

Thank you for this opportunity!!
Giveaway close. Stay tuned for the lucky winners
[Image: wBEC79e.png]

PM me within 2 days to claim your license
All invalid entries were disqualified
Congrats to the winners ;)
Congratulations to the winners.