Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Mem Reduct - Great powerful memory reducers to make your computer faster!
Mem Reduct. 

"I found this free software last year and have come to love it. I though I should post it because it may be a big help to your machine(s) also."  

Some info about application:

Monitor your system's memory status in real-time mode and reduce its overall consumption through a few simple methods, thanks to this handy tool.

Mem Reduct is a simple-to-use application with powerful features that allows users to monitor their system's memory status and reduce its consumption in just a few steps, rapidly.

Since it does not include a complex configuration set, the program can be fiddled with even by users with less experience in system management utilities, thanks to the overall simplicity.

After a brief and uneventful setup procedure, you are greeted by a regular window with a common structure, where you can check out the used, free and total available physical memory, Page file, and system working set.

Mem Reduct is capable of reducing memory consumption by following some user-defined rules. Therefore, you can enable a working set, together with modified and standby Page lists (for Vista or later operating systems).

As far as program settings are concerned, you can set Mem Reduct to automatically run and check for updates at system startup, make the frame stay on top of other windows, as well as enable memory usage color indication for tray and list view mode, just to name a few.

Mem Reduct offers multilingual support and has a good response time, using low CPU and RAM. We have not come across any issues throughout our evaluation, since the app did not hang, crash or pop up error messages.

To sum it up, Mem Reduct offers a simple means of reducing system memory consumption, backed up by a clean intuitive and advanced features, dedicated to all types of users, especially experienced ones.

*Can be installed as a "Portable app."   Smile

Learn more and download here: memreduct home page

----------------------------------
1/12/2020
UPDATE:  I have found another one to add to the one above. Together they are great at keeping my ram low.

Reduce Memory vr. 1.3 - LINK

Portable zip application

"Extract the ZIP to any folder and then run the program. Click the “Clear memory” button to clear Memory Cache, You can see how much memory has been freed up for a short time."

I set mine to clear the ram memory cache every three(3) seconds. 

I hope one or both help your computer to work faster. Mine did.  Smile

Elijah. Thumb
You gave a donation for this?
(01-11-2018 , 03:04 AM)clyde Wrote: You gave a donation for this?

Now that you brought up the question, I think it is well worth it. I think it would rate a $20 donation from me, because it became so effective once I got it configured to my computers.
But, the great thing is, it's free for anyone who wants it and can't afford a kind donation to the person(s) who built and updates it. 

Thank you Clyde for bring it up. Smile
(01-11-2018 , 01:32 AM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: Mem Reduct. 

"I found this free software last year and have come to love it. I though I should post it because it may be a big help to your machine(s) also."  

Some info about the application:

Monitor your system's memory status in real-time mode and reduce its overall consumption through a few simple methods, thanks to this handy tool.

Mem Reduct is a simple-to-use application with powerful features that allows users to monitor their system's memory status and reduce its consumption in just a few steps, rapidly.

Since it does not include a complex configuration set, the program can be fiddled with even by users with less experience in system management utilities, thanks to the overall simplicity.

After a brief and uneventful setup procedure, you are greeted by a regular window with a common structure, where you can check out the used, free and total available physical memory, Page file, and system working set.

Mem Reduct is capable of reducing memory consumption by following some user-defined rules. Therefore, you can enable a working set, together with modified and standby Page lists (for Vista or later operating systems).

As far as program settings are concerned, you can set Mem Reduct to automatically run and check for updates at system startup, make the frame stay on top of other windows, as well as enable memory usage color indication for tray and list view mode, just to name a few.

Mem Reduct offers multilingual support and has a good response time, using low CPU and RAM. We have not come across any issues throughout our evaluation, since the app did not hang, crash or pop up error messages.

To sum it up, Mem Reduct offers a simple means of reducing system memory consumption, backed up by a clean intuitive and advanced features, dedicated to all types of users, especially experienced ones.

*Can be installed as a "Portable app."   Smile 

Learn more and download here: memreduct home page

----------------------------------

1/12/2020

UPDATE:  I have found another one to add to the one above. Together they are great at keeping my ram low.

Reduce Memory vr. 1.3 - LINK

Portable zip application

"Extract the ZIP to any folder and then run the program. Click the “Clear memory” button to clear Memory Cache, You can see how much memory has been freed up for a short time."

I set mine to clear the ram memory cache every three(3) seconds. 

I hope one or both help your computer to work faster. Mine did.  Smile
Elijah. Thumb

1/12/2020 - UPDATE:  See Above!  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Speed Up Your Android Phone (Faster Than New) Mike 0 1,299 04-28-2022 , 08:51 PM
Last Post: Mike
  How to Upgrade Your Home Wi-Fi and Get Faster Internet sidemoon 0 1,246 03-15-2020 , 11:34 PM
Last Post: sidemoon