Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Audials One 2020 [5 Licenses]
[Image: 3608936boxshot.jpg]

The popularity of the streaming recorder and media management program Audials One 2020 seems to be unbroken. Anyone who has not won a license in our second raffle will get a new chance at the beginning of 2020. This is the third profit campaign in which 5 licenses can be won for each full version of Audials AG's program.

Win 5 full versions of Audials One 2020 again!
In order to receive one of the five full versions of Audials One 2020 free of charge, no special requirements have to be met. As usual, there are almost no restrictions on participation. You should only be of legal age and it is always important to enter a valid e-mail address, otherwise the prize cannot be transmitted. Except for the raffle, we use the given data for no purpose and delete it immediately after the delivery of the prize.

Further information on the raffle is described in the participation form linked below. Please do not use the conventional contact form for the raffle, as participation is not possible here. Please be sure to enter Audials One 2020 in the subject or in the comment field on the raffle form linked below, so that if there are several raffles at the same time, we can immediately see which prize the respective participant wants.

:arrow: Open the participation form for the raffle here

The raffle will start immediately on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020 and will run until Friday, January 10th, 2020. We look forward to numerous entries again and wish everyone the best of luck.

Source
So, I clicked the link and went over there. I filled out the form with "Audials One 2020" in the subject field, passed the "captcha" test, and then submitted it. I was thanked for the submission. I guess I have successfully entered the contest. 

If I win, how will I know?  Will they send me an email or do I have to "claim" the win?  Does anyone know

Thank you ahmed for the post. Thumb
(01-03-2020 , 09:34 AM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: So, I clicked the link and went over there. I filled out the form with "Audials One 2020" in the subject field, passed the "captcha" test, and then submitted it. I was thanked for the submission. I guess I have successfully entered the contest. 

If I win, how will I know?  Will they send me an email or do I have to "claim" the win?  Does anyone know

Thank you ahmed for the post. Thumb

If you win,you should be notified via email !

From The Source Page:
Quote:In order to receive one of the five full versions of Audials One 2020 free of charge, no special requirements have to be met. As usual, there are almost no restrictions on participation. You should only be of legal age and it is always important to enter a valid e-mail address, otherwise the prize cannot be transmitted. Except for the raffle, we use the given data for no purpose and delete it immediately after the delivery of the prize.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Audials Movie 2024 [30 Licenses] ahmed 0 139 03-22-2024 , 06:17 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Audials Radio 2024 [5 Licenses] ahmed 0 537 03-03-2024 , 10:31 PM
  Contest Audials Vision 2024 [5 Licenses] ahmed 0 697 02-14-2024 , 10:02 AM
  Contest Audials One 2024 [30 Licenses] ahmed 1 1,212 02-12-2024 , 02:22 PM
  Contest Audials One 2023 [15 Licenses] ahmed 6 1,583 12-30-2023 , 03:46 PM
Last Post: Mike