Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Top 100% FREE VPNs for Google Chrome
Quote:Sometimes you want to protect Google Chrome on a new device, but don’t want to pay for a premium VPN. I’ve got you covered.

I tested and ranked the best free VPNs for Google Chrome according to speed, security, quality, and compatibility.

While a free VPN won’t cost you upfront, you get what you pay for. In the case of free VPNs, this means that few features, if any, are guaranteed. Issues like data leaks, low speeds, and bandwidth caps are also common with free VPNs.

That’s why I recommend checking out a low-cost premium service like NordVPN. You can use its 30-day money-back guarantee to test out its unlimited data, huge worldwide server pool, rapid speeds, and industry-leading security.

A premium VPN is always the preferred option over a free service. However, some free VPNs are better than others if you’re searching for a free VPN to use with Chrome.
I’ve created a list of the seven best free VPNs for Google Chrome–as well as one free VPN you should definitely avoid.

Best Free VPNs for Google Chrome – Quick Guide

NordVPN: Blazing speeds, top-notch security, total anonymity, and unlimited data for streaming, torrenting, and browsing. Try it out risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee.

Hotspot Shield: User-friendly design, reliable connections, and access to a US virtual location with 500MB of free data that resets daily. This VPN won’t work for streaming, but it’s a good choice for safe browsing with Chrome.

Windscribe: Provides 10GB of free data per month, an effective kill switch, and protection against malware, but the free version can’t access Netflix.

hide.me: Strong encryption, an automatic kill switch, and five free server locations, but you only get 2GB of data per month. As with a number of free VPNs, it doesn’t bypass Netflix’s geo-restrictions.

TunnelBear: Strong encryption, user-friendly interface, and servers in 22 countries. With only 500MB of free data per month, this free VPN is best for occasional browsing.

Source Here
There are some more as well which work fine as mentioned above,  free VPN extensions for Chrome, then you might check the TouchVPN, uVPN, Free VPN and many more here - https://beebom.com/free-chrome-vpn-extensions/
Tongue,,as be r

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Chrome 119.0.6045.200 Security fixes mrtrout 0 822 11-29-2023 , 08:20 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Google Chrome 113.0.5672.127 Security Fixes and Rewards mrtrout 0 806 05-17-2023 , 05:44 AM
  Google Chrome 103.0.5060.114 Freeware Released mrtrout 1 1,223 08-03-2022 , 09:44 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Google Chrome 103.0.5060.134 New Released mrtrout 0 1,039 07-20-2022 , 02:57 AM
  Google patches new Chrome zero-day flaw exploited in attacks mrtrout 0 1,057 07-05-2022 , 03:35 AM