Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
2019 Celebrity Deaths: Remembering Famous Names Lost This Year
Just thought I would ask:

There used to be a website that kept a daily list of who died today who was famous or famous withing their own clique/workgroup. But, she suddenly died and her website stayed online for almost a year without updates until her Webhosting bill came due. 

I and my wife surfed over there every day to see who had "shuffled off their mortal coil." 

(I grew up in a small town whose one solitary local newspaper's most-read columns were the obituaries (list of local folks who died in the last 24 hours) and the jail dockets (who had been put in jail/arrested by the police in the last 24 hours.) ... That's how the town knew whether they were going to a funeral or to a trial at the county courthouse for their future entertainment - before the invention of TV, the local legalization of booze, or the broad social acceptance of drugs and promiscuous sex.)  

Even today, the older generation wants to know "who died."  

So, does anyone know of such a website that diligently lists the famous dead on a daily basis, or are we only left with "The Walking Dead" to read about?  Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I AM LEGEND’ Predicted COVID-19 Vaccine Mutations, Deaths mrtrout 1 850 03-09-2021 , 10:44 AM
Last Post: tysroby
  Fifty years ago, the Beatles went through rock’s most famous breakup. mrtrout 0 1,016 10-21-2020 , 07:33 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Remembering 9/11 on its 18th Anniversary Mike 2 1,510 09-11-2019 , 04:27 AM
Last Post: scolli23