Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest Win one of two Seagate storage bundles
 Win one of two Seagate storage bundles

[Image: bmkezxB.jpg]
 First prize includes a pair of 2TB Backup Plus Slim portable drives, an 8TB LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle, and a 2TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Game Drive for Xbox. Second prize is a 2TB Backup Plus Slim and a 2TB Game Drive for PS4.
https://hexus.net/tech/features/storage/...e-bundles/
The winners will be notified via email by January 30, 2020.
Just count me in thanks.
(12-29-2019 , 11:46 AM)mjcn19 Wrote: Just count me in thanks.

Read the post :exclamation:
This is a external contest
Thanks for the share longin

Quote:Terms and Conditions
  • There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.

• The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 16 years or over.

• The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 09:00 London time on the closing date, January 1, 2020.

• Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.

• The winners will be notified via email by January 30, 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.

• First prize is an 8TB Lacie Rugged RAID Shuttle, a 2TB Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Seagate Game Drive for Xbox, and two 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim portable drives.

• Second prize is two 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim portable drives and a 2TB Seagate Game Drive for PS4.

• In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.

• Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.

• HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.

• Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and immediate families.

• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.

• A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.

• A full GDPR declaration is available on this page.
(12-29-2019 , 12:54 PM)Mohammad.Poorya Wrote:
(12-29-2019 , 11:46 AM)mjcn19 Wrote: Just count me in thanks.

Read the post :exclamation:
This is a external contest

The problem is, my friend, that many users do not read posts. In my post, Express VPN> MDL forum, I even had to close the topic, because they don’t read it, but start writing where it is not needed. Duh
Thank you for this post, longin.  This is a great find on your part. Good work. Thumb

I went over and joined up the first day you posted. I hope to win the Seagate external drives. Smile

Elijah. 
[quote="divinenews12@gmail.com" pid='122673' dateline='1577635258']
Thank you for this post, longin.  This is a great find on your part. Good work. Thumb

I went over and joined up the first day you posted. I hope to win the Seagate external drives. Smile

Elijah. 

Good luck !!!!!!
Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Win a 1TB Seagate FireCuda 510 NVMe SSD longin 0 1,328 11-20-2019 , 11:39 AM
Last Post: longin
  Contest Seagate 4 terabyte game drive smieszko 0 1,546 10-10-2019 , 05:45 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Contest Win one two AMD Ryzen 7 3700X upgrade bundles longin 0 1,657 07-16-2019 , 08:43 AM
Last Post: longin
  Seagate 2big RAID 8TB giveaway baziroll 0 1,242 04-30-2019 , 12:17 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  3 Gaming bundles! Hamid 0 1,259 04-16-2018 , 08:13 PM
Last Post: Hamid