Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter Ultimate-Lifetime!
[Image: nXE6hqr.jpg]
[Image: 6KHr4BL.jpg]
[Image: GjirLaK.jpg]

About Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter Ultimate:
https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/

Whats New in This Version ?
[Image: 4515275Whats_New_V_11.7.jpg]

-Winner will selected by RANDOM.ORG  after 3 Weeks OR January_ _ 2020
-Double entry will removed both

Rules:
1. New user ! Please Introduce Yourself Here
2. Why do you want to win this license ? Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message.
3. Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc and post your link with your comments here!

License Type:
-Single-User Personal License (Lifetime /1 PC)
-License is for Windows / Mac (If you are a Mac user ! Please mention this in your comments)
-Current Version 11.7.0
-Price $69.95 (Lifetime /1 PC)

Giveaway is starts Now!  Smile

Good luck to All Thumb
The video sizes I upload to Youtube are huge. I want to convert videos without much quality loss. Because the internet speed is insufficient. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Twitter
I need this because I convert videos most of the time.
I download videos from youtube then I convert them to my desired format.
Thanks for the contest and really hope to win a license.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120895...89152?s=20
Thanks for the contest....
Hope to win a license.
Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to win a Wondershare UniConverter license so I can easily download and convert videos from the Internet and watch them whenever I want, even when I am offline. 

I wish Merry Christmas to all forum members!

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...6857979904
Thanks for the good giveaway!

I want to win this license

Wondershare Uniconverter' a reliable solution that lets me not only convert video and audio formats but also combines other essential features such as editing, downloading, compression and sharing. ... I like this gem because it allows me to more than just change the format of a video.

Twitter Share

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
I used wondershare software in past I'd like jabe one more utility in my arsenal. Thanks for giveaway
Merry Christmas Eve and happy New year
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @ahmed! Thumb

I'd like to win a Wondershare UniConverter lifetime license to be able to download and convert videos to different supported formats for sharing online or for viewing in multi devices. Count me in please Smile

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all P2D community!

Facebook Share
Why do I want to win a lifetime license for Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter Ultimate software? 

Because I download a lot of music files from the internet, especially music from Youtube. So I am always looking for the best download and converter software.
Wondershare UniConverter is top-rated by users and software critics from across the internet.  Smile 

[Image: giphy.gif]

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Thank you, forum moderator, Ahmed for this contest with such great software. Thumb
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter Ultimate offers fast conversion time, high-quality output, with many extra features and tools. This render it the perfect choice for video conversion. In addition; converting video for your phone or tablet can be quick and easy

Happy new year

Share link:

twitter share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Wondershare UniConverter/Video Converter Ultimate-Lifetime [Giveaway 3] ahmed 20 9,083 01-11-2021 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Master PDF Editor 5[Lifetime]+Wondershare PDFConverter Pro 4.1.0[Lifetime]+More.. ahmed 27 8,761 10-29-2019 , 06:46 PM
Last Post: Ari
Smile Personal Giveaway 1 x Wondershare UniConverter v 11-Lifetime [Personal Giveaway!] ahmed 29 14,380 08-14-2019 , 09:32 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Corel Video Studio Pro X9 -1 key Lifetime v9.x deathsmear 43 13,409 03-24-2017 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: deathsmear