Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Steganos Privacy Suite 21
[Image: FukpqaR.jpg]

Steganos Privacy Suite 21 combines the award winning Steganos Security software products Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager. Users are able to encrypt sensitive data like business reports, TAN lists or holiday photos thanks to a clear and easy menu navigation – on PCs, in networks and in the cloud. Passwords for all online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administrated, regardless of whether it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet.

More Info:
https://www.steganos.com/en/products/ste...y-suite-21

I would like to thank Joachim Heng from steganos.com for sponsoring the licenses of SteganosPrivacy Suite 21 each valued at $39.99 in conjunction to this special Christmas celebration.

Rules:

1.)  Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2.) If you don't have account on Facebook or Twitter, You can share it on any other forum and put the links here.

3.) Your comment must include why you would like to win a license. 

4.)  This giveaway will end January 1st, 2020

5.)  Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and their win will be void.

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks for this giveaway!

Twitter Share

Steganos Privacy Suite combines the award winning Steganos Security software products Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager with added features that are only available in the Privacy Suite.

Steganos Password Manager provides a comfortable solution: it generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites, and remembers them so I don’t have to. I only have to remember one password!

Steganos Safe is a digital vault that protects everything I don’t want anyone else to see. The clearly structured user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use. Data protection made in Germany – with the click of a button, Steganos Safe protects all types of sensitive data on my PC, in networks or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XEX encryption with AES-NI Hardware acceleration.

What's new in v21?

- Several user interface themes for me to choose from
- Massive cloud sync and Mobile Privacy performance speedup
- See more: optional increased data density in password lists
- File attachments now sync between PCs too
- Password categories also in Mobile Privacy apps
- Clearer Safe creation with more assistance
- Portable Safe improvements

Hope to win this great!
Steganos Privacy Suite is the combination of Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager. When it comes to privacy, this app has a lot of options like data encryption in cloud, storing passwords and encrypting them, managing cookies, etc.

I currently have Steganos Privacy Suite 20 and would like to have the latest version.

Thanks for this giveaway.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Tweet
I want my passwords to be protected and secured.  Thank you.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120875...30144?s=20
Why do I want to win a license for Steganos Privacy Suite 21? 

Because I want the strongest encryption software possible. ... The world wide web becomes more dangerous every second because of the actions of "bad actors." 

Features of Steganos Privacy Suite 21 I like:
1. The 384-bit AES-XEX procedure in Steganos Safe protects against data thieves, snoopers, and even secret services - with AES-NI hardware acceleration.
2. Protects sensitive data in the cloud: supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and MagentaCLOUD.
3. Maximum safe size: 2 TB (2,048 GB) 
4. Two-factor authentication for your safes and keyrings (optional; via third-party apps such as Authy or Google Authenticator)
5. Portable safes for USB sticks, CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs.

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Many thanks to "Joachim Heng" from steganos.com for sponsoring the licenses for this contest and to our forum's head administrator Mike for putting it together. Thumb
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Mike and Joachim Heng from steganos.com! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for Steganos Privacy Suite version 21 as it is a combination of two Steganos Security products, Steganos Safe and Steganos Password Manager, including newly added and greatly improved features available only in Privacy Suite, with state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XEX encryption with AES-NI Hardware acceleration. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Steganos Privacy Suite is a comprihensive security app.
Thanks for the giveaway.
https://www.facebook.com/jo.gs.54/posts/...7025789509
I would like my data stored on disk and in the cloud to be properly protected, and Steganos Privacy Suite 21 is professionally developed for this purpose. Advanced protection ensures maximum security, strong encryption, fast synchronization and excellent performance. Added help with creating safes also increases ease of use and transparency. I like the possibility of two-component authentication, using Authy or Google Authenticator application options.

Thanks for the giveaway  Thumb

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/12088...67873?s=20
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...1255600129
Steganos Privacy Suite is the perfect suite to protect privacy and enhance productivity. Steganos safe encrypts sensitive data and in Steganos Password Manager passwords for online accounts can be created automatically and are easily managed and administrated, regardless of whether it is on a computer, smartphone or tablet.
Thanks!!
I would like to win Steganos Privacy Suite 21 because I need a program to generate passwords and secure them.
My share FB
Thank you for the giveaway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Steganos Privacy Suite 22 New Years Giveaway (10 Licenses) Mike 5 3,446 01-01-2021 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: Mike