Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
See what's wrong with some professional politicians.
dear friend (I can call you friend now) these are my last words:
I don't believe in the American dream, almost everyone works hard and few get it.
there is a factor that you have not taken into account, luck, being on the site and at the right time, his family became a millionaire but not only with work, luck also influenced and perhaps some more things that are unmentionable.
In my country there is a popular saying:
Nobody gets rich working.
this is so.
the ultra-capitalist system on which the United States is based has lost its way and moral principles, only money and power matter, at any cost. Even destroying the world with carbon emissions,
From your point of view, accommodated in the system, it is easy to defend that system.
but there are millions of people who work much harder than you,
in bars, in factories, cleaning etc. and they will never reach your position.
I am sure, in your system those people are necessary, very necessary, but their value is not recognized, this has always been the case throughout the world.
so you are one of those chosen by the system, but not by your efforts (which you have done), but by luck.
Luck of having a good family, Luck of being a hardworking man, Luck of being an intelligent man and other luck that you have been finding throughout your life.
but there are many people who are not lucky, they are poor, also their families are poor, they are not intelligent, they are not even lucky to be so hardworking, they are lazy by character, this is the worst of luck. and even being very hardworking, luck never smiles at them.
This type of people is the great majority, if the American dream were true, you would all be rich there, you would all be equal, you would be a communist country of rich people, and you are not.
The American dream does not exist, there was a great country that welcomed millions of immigrants (after eliminating almost all its original inhabitants) and grew by having infinite natural resources and an infinite ambition too, which finally exported to the world.
We are all ambitious, we are able to deceive, misrepresent,
Even kill for money.
In Europe we think a little differently, just a little, we still think that everyone has the right to a free hospital, a free education, and a decent pension after being working for a lifetime.
But unfortunately this is changing, we are adopting your ideas, due to the influence of dark powers that dominate the media and the economy, this only generates poverty and a few more rich people.
the differences between social classes in Europe are getting bigger and what we call, The Welfare State, is disappearing.
Soon we will have to sell our house to be operated in a hospital, we will have to ask the bank for money so that our children go to university and at the end of our lives we will depend on private pensions that only seek to keep our money.
There are bad times here in Europe, in all countries fascist movements are being born, which turn to fear and hatred to gain adherents, something similar as has happened in the United States
How can someone vote like this?
a guy who only tells lies, and spreads fear and hate.
you have what you deserve, you have searched for it ...
The bad thing is that in Europe we also have people so it's going up, but they haven't won yet, everything will come.
I had never written so much in my life.
so summarizing:
Do not be proud of a corrupt system for greed and ambition.

Messages In This Thread
RE: See what's wrong with some professional politicians. - by eufrasiox - 12-20-2019 , 09:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack Dorsey Admits Censorship of New York Post Story Was “Wrong” mrtrout 0 819 10-17-2020 , 04:44 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Sometimes it's very wrong but this is "MY WAY" divinenews 0 1,393 11-19-2019 , 03:41 PM
Last Post: divinenews