Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
See what's wrong with some professional politicians.
(12-18-2019 , 01:05 PM)Shopper1 Wrote: Wow, so much ignorance and hate. This forum is turning into a MAGA/white nationalist hole.

Time to find another one.

Shopper1,

I want to understand better. You don't like freedom of speech, white people, or anyone who puts their nation first, right?
If so, then I consider that very undemocratic thinking. ... My education taught me that true Americans hold fast to these words of liberty, “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. 

Of course, you may not be an American or a believer in democracy as practiced here in this land where this forum is based.

I pray to my God that you have an epiphany that awakens you from your anger at those who do not share your values and that also helps you learn to "agree to disagree" with others ... And then, maybe I am reading your words all wrong. You may just lack a sense of humor and have been hypnotized by liberal TV news.  If so, I sincerely apologize for implying that you are possibly ignorant, undemocratic, or narrow-minded and intolerant.  

I am truly sad for your sake that you will not be participating in any of this forum's great software giveaway contests.  ... So, I hope you reconsider your choice to leave our community. 

If this is goodbye, then I wish you the best of luck shopping for a forum where you are comfortable and everyone thinks exactly as you do.

Elijah Gale Heart

[Image: bjt3nw7.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: See what's wrong with some professional politicians. - by divinenews - 12-18-2019 , 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack Dorsey Admits Censorship of New York Post Story Was “Wrong” mrtrout 0 819 10-17-2020 , 04:44 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Sometimes it's very wrong but this is "MY WAY" divinenews 0 1,391 11-19-2019 , 03:41 PM
Last Post: divinenews