Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro - 30 Licenses
[Image: OEHxBfe.jpg]

Most users all need a video editor with simple operation steps and powerful functions. idoo Video Editor is a good video editing software for Windows 7/8/10. It’s small in size. For new users, it’s very easy to learn how to use it. It supports lossless video editing. Besides, it excels in video format conversion for almost all the formats. It can even convert format for video depending on the special kind of mobile device. It’s also a good video editing software for YouTube. After conversion, idoo Video Editor can output the video with great speed. In a word, it can help you to complete your video editing in a super-quick and precise way. 

Supported Input File Formats:  3GP, 3G2, AMV, ASF, AVI, DAT, DivX, DV, F4V, FLV, H264, M1V, M2T, M2TS, M2P, M2V, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP2V, MP4, MPE, MPG, MPEG, MPV, MPV2, MTS, MTV, NSV, OGM, OGV, QT, RM, RMVB, TOD, TP, TRP, TS, VOB, VP6, WEBM, WM, WMV
AAC, AC3, AIFF, AIF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RA, RAM, VOC, WAV, WMA

Supported Output File Formats: 3GP, ASF, AMV, AVI, FLV, VOB, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTV, RMVB, SWF, TS, WMV
AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA

Key features:

Cut and joint any video or audio while making advanced settings according to your own needs.

Crop video, remove black bars to focus area and convert video to desired video formats in one step.

You can easily and exactly split the video and audio into parts as you need: by the file size, by different or average span.

Preview and capture pictures.

Add special effects to your video by adjusting the brightness, contrast and saturation, which make your video clearer, fuller and more beautiful.

You can rotate your video picture by any angles (90/180/270 degrees).

You can watermark your video with any characters and images.

Add the subtitles for your videos with advanced settings and special effects.

Homepage: http://www.idooeditor.com/video-editor.htm

idoo Video Editor is a software that is very easy to use even if you’re not a professional video editor. idoo Video Editor Pro licenses are currently selling for $49.00 USD but I'm giving them out free to anyone who would like to have it. 

I'm giving away 30 licenses (first come first serve) until all are requested so if you would like to be included in this giveaway just reply below. If possible please share on social media so others can take advantage of this giveaway. 

Note: Licenses will be sent private message. After 30 requests are made the giveaway will be closed.

Non members can also request a license but must first register HERE
Mike, I want a license for "Idoo Video Editor Pro."  Smile

A question,
Can it be installed at any time in the future with updates?

My Twitter.com share link for this giveaway.

Thank you for this. Thumb
(12-16-2019 , 12:17 AM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: Mike, I want a license for "Idoo Video Editor Pro."  Smile

A question,
Can it be installed at any time in the future with updates?

My Twitter.com share link for this giveaway.

Thank you for this. Thumb

Yes it can be installed anytime in the future with updates.
Hello,

I would like a license, please Smile

My share on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Danielx64/status/120...0869137408
Thanks for this giveaway!

I would like to receive a license. 

Twitter Share
I want to have one so please count me in.  Thanks

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120643...88384?s=20
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...5164989440
Thanks. Idoo Video Editor is a lightweight and great video editor.
Hello, Mike!
Thank you for your generosity.
Please give the license key to the program idoo Video Editor Pro.

Facebook Share
If still possible, and available, I'll be more than happy to receive one of the idoo Video Editor licenses, please.
It would come really handy as I'm just about to cut and mix some family videos for an Xmas gift.

Great thanks in advance  Thumb

FB
Thanks for the giveaway.

My Twitter Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway Mike 23 4,923 12-27-2021 , 03:32 AM
Last Post: exomusic
  Personal Giveaway idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway - 30 Licenses (First Come First Served) Mike 20 8,787 03-03-2019 , 01:49 PM
Last Post: Mike
  idoo Video Editor Pro Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 6,960 03-06-2018 , 04:02 AM
Last Post: coucouvic
  Movavi Video Editor 12 Personal Edition - 1 license AAU 15 7,102 02-25-2017 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: baziroll