Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest WinRAR 5.80 Giveaway (7 Lifetime licenses)
1. Reply about your experience with using WinRAR

the best experience with program data compression.

2. What is your current archiving software

peazip portable

3. Share the giveaway on social media or other forums and addd the link in your reply

facebook
Thank you for the giveaway! On my PC's I am using an older version of WinRAR, 7-Zip, PowerArchiver. While all of the three are really good and useful I can say that WinRAR is my favorite archiver. It's lightweight, does not occupy much disk space, has a friendly and well organized interface that supports skins and has a lot of useful features like repairing corrupted archives for example. I would like to win a license for the latest version and update my old WinRAR.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...6397330432
Thanks for the giveaway!. Thumb
Currently I use WinRAR version 5.71, it is a very good and well-known program for compressing and decompressing various file formats.
My share:Twitter
1-Using winrar for years best archiving tool! so fast and awesome! but no extended license..

2-current archiving software: Ashampoo ZIP Pro 2

3-Shared Link:
https://twitter.com/Moskochoo/status/120...8160464896

Hope i win / i miss winrar <3 
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of WinRAR?

I am presently using a lifetime license of PowerArchiver 2015 that cannot be updated to the current versions. I had a one year license of WinRar some years ago and it was great. ... That is why I want to win this new more current version of this great software.

My understanding as to why WinRAR is the best software of its kind:  
WinRAR is a time-proven and powerful compression tool beloved by critics across the internet. It allows the user to create, manage and control archive files. This compression software offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. The user can compress files into RAR 5, RAR 4, and ZIP archive formats and can extract a number of different archives. WinRAR supports the extraction of several archive formats which in addition to RAR and ZIP, it also includes RAR, ZIP, 7Z,  ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, XZ, Z, ZIPX and 001. WinRAR's most user-friendly aspects are the drag-and-drop feature and the Archive Wizard. WinRAR automatically detects the type of files you are compressing and adjusts the compression rate accordingly. 
... Plus, it has military-grade encryption for files you want to keep secret.  - Wow, this is some great software, huh? Smile

Here is my Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Many thanks to the WinRAR team for sponsoring this contest and to our forum administrator Tarekma7 for putting this contest together for us forum members.Thumb
Winrar is my compression software
I really like the ability of creating advanced self-extracting archives

Twitter share
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Thanks to WinRAR, we can create archives in RAR, RAR5 formats (these are proprietary algorithms of the manufacturer), as well as ZIP. It also allows you to extract other types of archives, e.g. CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip. The great advantage of the application is the ability to repair archives and use the repair data contained therein. In this case, it often performs much better than alternative substitutes.

Twitter
I really like WinRAR because it supports almost all types of archives and been using it for a long time.
Thanks for the giveaway contest.  It's a chance for me to get a lifetime license so please count me in.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120608...27808?s=20
I used WinRAR since I hava computer! WinRAR is my favorite software to compress the file with .rar format. But as we all know, winrar is very expensive for us student, I want to hava a license!!

Thanks for the giveaway!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...1643478707
I've been using WinRar since I had a computer for 10 years. Progam has no equal. It is very fast and comfortable to use. It has many useful functions and tools, as well as the ability to change the appearance of the Toolbar. I can't imagine using my computer without this program because every day I have contact with the archives of rar, zip, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,830 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,746 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Promo2day Contest Winrar V6.11 Review and 8x Lifetime Perpetual License Giveaway tarekma7 37 6,081 11-25-2022 , 11:30 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest WinRAR 6.10 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 5,400 02-25-2022 , 01:31 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Creativities.PDF Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 15 5,400 03-23-2021 , 08:31 PM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje