[Official Giveaway] AX64 Time Machine Software [6 x licenses]
https://twitter.com/6satria6/status/695943456720609280

Thank you! . My favorite feature is snapshot tool
Thanks for the giveaway !

The most favourite feature of AX64 Time Machine Software  is to Easily save multiple states of PC, and promptly switch between them.Travel backward and forward in time!
Thanks for the giveaway.

AX64 Time Machine helps you to quickly navigate back and forth to any restore point, undo system updates, browse through their important files and remove any program which we do not want to use anymore.
Thanks for the Giveaway Guardian !

Most favorite feature of AX64 Time Machine Software is that it virtually mounts all backups at once, and allows to instantly switch between any point in time without even leaving the directory that you are viewing.
Set and Forget isthe feature I like.
Time Machine automatically takes hourly backups that occur silently in the background with no performance impact.

Thanks!
I really need a reliable system Snapshot Tool because I try out a lot of different software, many of which do not work for one reason or another. Then I find out that my uninstall software leaves to many residual traces that mess up my computer in various ways. The only answer is windows system restore which I have found to be unreliable. 

The only fall back at this point is some kind of system snapshot software. This is where I need a time proven software to fix my problem. I think AX64 Tme Machine may be what I have been looking for, so I hope to win it in this contest.    
Thanks for the Giveaway Guardian !

My most favourite feature of AX64 is it can be used as a snap-shot tool, traveling backwards and forwards between backup points in seconds to minutes.
Saves you from worrying about which files to select for backup, and how to restore your entire system.
thanks for the giveaway, guardian.

The feature I love is its lightness in creating snapshots allowing us to really go back in time for previous created snapshots!
;)
It is far better than system restore.
Thanks for the giveaway.

The most favourite feature of AX64 Time Machine Software is virtually any type of storage, including internal, external and network drives.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [NEW YEAR] Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10 Perpetual Licenses) khanyash 51 21,011 01-10-2019 , 10:46 PM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 10,011 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 10,134 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  (1st on All The Web) Antamedia HotSpot Software Review + Giveaway 5X Lite Licenses deathsmear 31 14,077 10-12-2017 , 07:05 PM
Last Post: tywyll2017
  ShadeYouVPN Official Giveaway Cool 24 9,921 09-25-2017 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: hamilton