Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Privacy Tools
Privacy? I don't have anything to hide.

Quote:The primary reason for window curtains in our house, is to stop people from being able to see in. The reason we don’t want them to see in is because we consider much of what we do inside our homes to be private. Whether that be having dinner at the table, watching a movie with your kids, or even engaging in intimate or sexual acts with your partner. None of these things are illegal by any means but even knowing this, we still keep the curtains and blinds on our windows. We clearly have this strong desire for privacy when it comes to our personal life and the public.

Read more
(11-30-2019 , 08:39 PM)Sasha Wrote: Privacy? I don't have anything to hide.

Quote: We clearly have this strong desire for privacy when it comes to our personal life and the public.

Read more

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sasha,

This link was a great post by you.  This will help anyone who realizes they need to know everything they can about online privacy.

I suggest everyone reading this should click the link and explore the areas they find interesting.

I was amazed at how much valuable and interesting content is to be found by clicking your link.
For example:

1. Web Browsers
2. Alternative PC Operating Systems
3. Software lists of:
Calendar/Contacts Sync Tools
Digital Notebook
Email Alternatives
Email Clients
File Encryption
File Sharing
Password Manager
Productivity Tools