Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway hide.me VPN Review and Giveaway>10 Subscriptions of 1 Year and 50 Subs.of 1 Month
hide.me VPN Review and Giveaway>10 Subscriptions of 1 Year and 50 Subs.of 1 Month

Hide.me is an established VPN service that is operated by the Malaysian-based company eVenture Ltd.
Hide.me is available in two different plans:

• Free – good for 2 Gigabytes of data transfer per month and limited to 1 simultaneous connection and connections to five locations in the world. The plan offers a good way to test the service without subscribing to a paid plan. It can be used without registration (you may get an upgrade popup though at times).

• Premium – the paid plan unlocks unlimited data transfers, and raises the simultaneous connections to 10 and server locations to 57 regions in the world. Three different paid plans are available that differ only in the subscription length and price (with longer subscription periods reducing the price per month significantly).
The VPN has a strict policy to log no personal data and does not keep any log files on its VPN servers. The company states furthermore that it does not monitor or log browsing behavior, releases yearly transparency reports, and has been audited by an independent security analyst.
The service’s privacy policy reveals the following about the company’s no-logging policy:

Quote:Hide.me provided us with 10 Subscriptions of 1 Year and 50 Subscriptions of 1 Month for Hide.me Premium to give away to our readers (thanks for that!). We will draw the winners on December 2nd randomly from the email addresses submitted on the form below. We won’t be using the email address for any other purposes than contacting the winners.

[Image: a8c913cc97ec.png]

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/11/22/hide-me-vpn-review-and-giveaway/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
(11-22-2019 , 06:55 PM)Sasha Wrote: hide.me VPN Review and Giveaway>10 Subscriptions of 1 Year and 50 Subs.of 1 Month

https://www.ghacks.net/2019/11/22/hide-me-vpn-review-and-giveaway/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

PcMag.com gave "Hide.me VPN" a very good review. ... The link is HERE for anyone who would like to read it.  I have gone over and joined the giveaway contest. Smile

*Thank you, forum moderator, Sasha, for finding this very good software contest and posting it for all of us.  Thumb  
lomejor de lo mejor  Big Grin
Today, the winners receive their licenses, all who participated, check your mail.

Congrats

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Win a 12-month LastPass subscription with 1 month of ExpressVPN Sasha 3 1,102 09-26-2020 , 04:58 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Enter for your chance to win one of 10 NordVPN subscriptions sidemoon 2 1,378 04-09-2020 , 09:24 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway NordLocker Premium Giveaway TEN 1-year subscriptions>Social Network Sasha 7 3,286 01-31-2020 , 03:57 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Giveaway Win one of 10 Ivacy VPN Subscriptions>twitter Sasha 7 3,602 12-31-2019 , 07:56 PM
Last Post: hamilton
  Giveaway Stealth VPN Giveaway>3 lifetime subscriptions>twitter Sasha 1 1,597 12-02-2019 , 06:18 PM
Last Post: silverhawk2