Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Boostaler- Speed up your browsing experience
Quote:I don't get it. Does it speed up the system or browser? :huh:

Igor,

It speeds up the browser load time, not the computer's system.  This means that those of us who sensitive to the page load times are very happy. Big Grin

If you want to speed up your system, then you need to do some or all of the following things:
1. Get more RAM,
2. Learn how to clean the junk off your hard-drive and defragment it, 
3. Learn how to clean your "dll" registry and defragment it also.
4. Uninstall software that you don't use.

Learning how to speed up your operating system is a "learning curve."  ... So, start searching and reading online if you want that.

Back to the subject at hand:

You can use this extension on any Google Chrome-based browser that accepts Google extensions.

This is the best "Google Chrome-based browser" list that I can come up with at this time:
1. Opera
2. Vivaldi
3. Epic
4. Brave
5. Opera Neon
6. Comodo Dragon
7. SRWare Iron

If you are using a Mozilla Firefox browser, then I leave you to search out the various browsers that are based on it.  - Simply Google them.

*I know that the installation of browser extensions when they are at this stage of development can be tricky/daunting to many people.  I have done this once before where I had to download a zipped file and go through the process.  I just played with it until it worked. ... This is how I have solved most of the problems of my life and work,  ... just keep playing with it until I figure "the trick" out.   Perseverance.  - Some things are worth it and some things are not.  - We all have got to learn which battles are worth fighting.
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you can't make it work now, just be patient.  The developer said that in a few weeks or months that Google would probably approve of his submission. Then, it would be as easy to install like any other extension.
Good luck, my friend Igoreha. Thumb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boostaler- Speed up your browsing experience - by divinenews - 11-16-2019 , 10:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a VPN Increase Your Browsing Speed? sidemoon 0 1,911 05-10-2020 , 08:33 PM
Last Post: sidemoon
  Opera 51 comes with improved browsing speed mrtrout 0 1,783 02-07-2018 , 11:43 PM
Last Post: mrtrout