Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Free Malwarebytes software for up to 10 devices
Free Malwarebytes software for up to 10 devices

NatWest has partnered with Malwarebytes, a provider of industry recognised cyber security solutions, to make their Malwarebytes Premium product available for free (RRP £49.99) to our customers on up to 10 devices of their choosing.

During this initial phase the product will be available to our Personal and Premier Online Banking customers, initially to a small pilot group until early next year. The Bank will be looking to make the product available to our business and Bankline customers early in 2020

https://personal.natwest.com/personal/fr...terms.html
Thanks for the share but Malwarebytes Premium is currently only available to select personal and Premier NatWest customers. To open a Premier account you'll need to be 18+, a permanent UK resident.

Quote:How can I get Malwarebytes Premium?

Malwarebytes Premium is currently only available to select personal and Premier customers currently.

If you are a personal or Premier digital customer and are opted in to receiving marketing communications, then you should have received an email from us. This email will contain information about Malwarebytes, your unique offer code and a link to the Malwarebytes sign-up page.

If you don’t have an email, this is likely due to your marketing preference choice. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to market this offer to customers who have opted out of such communications.

We are working hard to deliver a change to our Online Banking service, which will allow all customers to claim Malwarebytes Premium as soon as we can. We will be extending this offer to our business customers at this time too.

Quote:To add your offer code to your existing account, follow the below steps.

Click on the NatWest specific Malwarebytes customer landing page https://my.malwarebytes.com/natwest

Click the Sign in tab

Enter your existing Malwarebytes account credentials

When you click ‘Sign in’, you'll be asked to enter your offer code provided in your email
Provided the offer code is valid, you will see your ten devices added to your account under a new license key
NO Go . BSoD
(11-10-2019 , 02:35 PM)Igoreha Wrote: Free Malwarebytes software for up to 10 devices

NatWest has partnered with Malwarebytes, a provider of industry recognized cybersecurity solutions, to make their Malwarebytes Premium product available for free (RRP £49.99) to our customers on up to 10 devices of their choosing.

During this initial phase, the product will be available to our Personal and Premier Online Banking customers, initially to a small pilot group until early next year. The Bank will be looking to make the product available to our business and Bankline customers early in 2020

https://personal.natwest.com/personal/fr...terms.html

[Image: giphy.gif]

Igoreha, I was on my way to Jolly Old England to open an account at NatWest Bank, but then I remembered I had no money and turned around. 
... I felt like a bum. Tongue 

... But thanks for your good intentions, my friend.  I need all of them I can get.   Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malwarebytes Premium Free (limited Key Nº) ImnotwiththeFBI 9 2,561 07-18-2018 , 02:54 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  HOW TO GET FREE TECH THIS CHRISTMAS - KODI DEVICES & MORE (2017) Doc Squiffy mrtrout 2 1,732 12-14-2017 , 01:13 PM
Last Post: davidryan
  Get free ESET MULTI-DEVICE SECURITY - 6 months for 3 Devices mitxitorang 22 8,751 12-26-2015 , 05:55 PM
Last Post: clyde