Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway AVA Mastering EQ Plugin for free!

Everyone needs a mastering EQ. As the final step of the production chain, the mastering EQ provides a chance to tweak the tone of the mix after you’ve established a relative balance for the individual instruments. The AVA Mastering EQ features a revolutionary filter shape that is explicitly designed for mastering your tracks.

AVA Mastering EQ is explicitly designed for the task of mastering your mixes. When 2 adjacent bands of the AVA-MtE are adjusted, the resultant curve is “flat” across the band edges, rather than discrete humps and valleys. The resulting curves are perfectly suited for the broad, musical changes needed for final tone-control while retaining the harmonic balance between the elements of your mix.

[Image: 1946604AVA_Mastering_EQ.jpg]

GP:
https://harrisonconsolesstore.onfastspri...a-me-offer

Source
Thanks ahmed, good find! Smile
Thanks for the share ahmed

Quote:Thank you for your order!
We are sending a copy of all important order information to your email address.

Quote:NOTE: for security reasons, this download link is only valid for 7 days. If you are unable to download the file within 7 days, please email us (plugins@harrisonconsoles.com) and we will re-send the file.
Thanks ahmed, i received my license

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway SUB NINJA-high-performance spectrum analyzer Plugin [for free] ahmed 0 411 02-06-2024 , 01:59 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway FKFX Sylab Plugin for free [PC,Mac,VST] ahmed 0 422 01-22-2024 , 04:16 PM
  Giveaway Lifeline Console Lite audio plugin for free [PC,Mac,VST,AU,AAX] ahmed 1 787 12-28-2023 , 09:56 AM
  Giveaway Melda Production MDynamicEq Plugin for free [PC,Mac,Linux] ahmed 0 313 07-04-2023 , 05:25 AM
  Giveaway Brainworx bx_Meter & 1x free Mastering [PC,Mac,VST,AU,AAX] ahmed 1 539 06-02-2023 , 04:21 PM