Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Secure PC
Secure PC
[Image: ZxCDbZZ.png]
How to protect my PC?
Do you use your PC with your family or friends? Or is it possible to access your PC by someone else when you are not present there?
Please try the “Secure PC” product. You can eliminate all your worries.
“Secure PC” allows you to hide your important files when you are away from the office for a while, or to protect your files by temporarily changing your regular documents to read only.
You can block USB or Mobile connections to prevent your important files from being leaked, and you can disable the use of web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Chrome.
Save important files, such as bank accounts, to your secure drive. It is encrypted and you can only activate a secure drive if necessary.
You can also permanently delete files that cannot recover when you delete them.
Features
* You can set a policy such as hide / read only for a specific drive, folder, or file.
* For convenient control, we have already set the policy to control the desktop, my documents, office files and etc. You can enable the desired policy.
* You can disable certain programs.
* USB, CD / DVD, and portable storage devices can be set to hide or read-only.
* You can disable Print, Bluetooth, etc.
* You can create multiple encrypted secure drives and open them in read-only and edit mode
* Secure drives can be delivered to others using the export feature.
* You can permanently delete selected files / folders making them unrecoverable.
* Files in the Recycle Bin can be permanently deleted making them unrecoverable.
* You can permanently delete files that can be recovered from within the drive.

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-secur...0-discount
Terms and Conditions
This is a 1-computer 24-month license, for commercial or noncommercial use
You get free updates for 24 months
You get free tech support
You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
May not be resold
Tip:

This is a 24 month license.
I got a 24 month license in May 2019, which expires in May 2021.
I now added this 2 year license, so now it only expires in May 2023.
So, you can add this to any existing license, then it will extend that one by 2 years.
Cool