Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Introduction
Myself, Dr. Tejinder Pal Singh, hereby greatfully thank you all to support the poor guys like me to get all the useful paid and promo stuff for free.
I myself am a Post Graduate student in  India and with support of all you  guys i can use these during my research projects.

Thanks

Regards,
Dr. Tejinder Pal Singh
Welcome to the Promo2day forum Teji007
Welcome to the forum Welcome 2
welcome to p2d Heart Heart
Welcome to promo2day Smile Greeting
Welcome to the P2day forum. Thumb
[Image: SZBNKop.gif]

Welcome, Teji007 (Dr. Tejinder Pal Singh)..  ... Congratulations on discovering the best software review and giveaway contest forum online. 

I am just a member, like you, and not one of this great forum's staff, but this I can honestly testify to you from years of experience as a member of this forum:

"If you actively participate in the forum and follow its simple honest rules, you will discover that the forum moderators work hard to make this forum the best of its kind, your fellow forum members are very kind and will be quick to help you, and the software giveaway contests are honest (winners are chosen by 3rd party "Random.org") and feature top-rated time-proven software.  ...This forum will pleasantly surprise you if you truly get involved." Smile 

A suggestion, from me to you, is to visit this place if you want to get started off right:  Announcements & Forum Rules.

*Teji007 ,I wish you much good luck in the software giveaway contests and in finding interesting information in the forum's threads... Thumb 
Welcome to Promo2day