Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Halloween Giveaway] iPhone 11 + iMyFone Fixppo - iOS repair tool x 10 (1 year)
Congratulations to the winners
iPhone 11 + iMyFone Fixppo - iOS repair tool license x 20 (1 year) Halloween Giveaway has come to an end.

Winners declared on the same link i.e here:- https://www.imyfone.com/deals/iphone-giveaway-halloween/

As for the giveaway on our forum i.e Promo2day, all those who entered are the winners. Victory

Please PM me your respective email-ids. Thanks.  Greeting

At last and once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Zoe for sponsoring this generous giveaway.
Congratulations to the forum winners and thanks to whizkidraj for holding the giveaway.
Congratulations to all who joined and thank you @whizkidraj for the giveaway. PM sent Smile
I have sent the data i.e email addresses of the winners i.e all those who participated. Please expect the license to be delivered to your email address within a week. Thanks. Victory

P.S. Only @silverhawk2 remaining to send his email address. I have already PM'ed him.
Hope everyone received their license. :-) Stay tuned for more iMyFone giveaways. Victory

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] CyberGhost VPN -1 Year! ahmed 54 14,853 01-17-2020 , 10:48 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Giveaway Free iPhone Data Recovery Tool License (Win/Mac) – 5×1-year whizkidraj 5 3,081 01-01-2020 , 04:14 AM
Last Post: Starship