Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Ashampoo Zip Pro 3>5 licenses
Congrats to the winners ! Smile
Congratulations to the winners.
@divinenews12@gmail.com,My friend,IT was also my suggestion to check your spam & junk folder ;)
Glad to hear that you got the license from there Thumb 
Congratulations ! Smile
(10-25-2019 , 01:53 PM)ahmed Wrote: @divinenews12@gmail.com, My friend, IT was also my suggestion to check your spam & junk folder ;)
Congratulations! Smile

--------------------------------------------------
Ahmed,

Yes, It was your suggestion also. I am sorry I did not include you, my dear friend, in my "Thank you" message. You were actually the first one to say "Look in your spam box" and to give me the link to the site of winners. Your help was vital to me finally getting this license. Heart

So much happened so quickly, I lost count of the chain of events. ... Please forgive an old man's memory.  My poor wife finds herself having to do so several times a day. 

Growing old has a never-ending learning curve of adaption to many physical and mental changes,  a subtle loss of hair on my head,  and an almost daily need to apologize to my friends that I am not as swift of mind or body as I used to be. 

If I have left anyone else out, please know I appreciate your kindness and efforts towards me. Smile  
congrats goes to winners Heart Heart
(10-25-2019 , 04:11 PM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote:
(10-25-2019 , 01:53 PM)ahmed Wrote: @divinenews12@gmail.com, My friend, IT was also my suggestion to check your spam & junk folder ;)
Congratulations! Smile

--------------------------------------------------
Ahmed,

Yes, It was your suggestion also. I am sorry I did not include you, my dear friend, in my "Thank you" message. You were actually the first one to say "Look in your spam box" and to give me the link to the site of winners. Your help was vital to me finally getting this license. Heart

So much happened so quickly, I lost count of the chain of events. ... Please forgive an old man's memory.  My poor wife finds herself having to do so several times a day. 

Growing old has a never-ending learning curve of adaption to many physical and mental changes,  a subtle loss of hair on my head,  and an almost daily need to apologize to my friends that I am not as swift of mind or body as I used to be. 

If I have left anyone else out, please know I appreciate your kindness and efforts towards me. Smile  

Its OK My Friend!! Smile
I am very very happy that, you have won this contest.I wish your good luck for the next contest  Thumb  Smile
We(Promo2day) are blessed to have such gentle,courteous and sincere friends like you. Greeting
Congratulations to the winners. Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Licenses) ahmed 0 868 05-04-2020 , 03:18 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Ashampoo Zip Pro 3 (5 Licenses) ahmed 0 845 04-20-2020 , 08:37 AM
  Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Licenses) ahmed 4 1,618 02-26-2020 , 11:49 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (10 Licenses) ahmed 2 1,465 07-03-2019 , 11:15 PM
  Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Licenses) ahmed 0 858 06-03-2019 , 05:34 PM