Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Ashampoo Zip Pro 3>5 licenses
Ashampoo Zip Pro 3

Quote:Ashampoo updated its Zip Pro program and released version 3 after a long time. In fact, the name Zip Pro 3 is misleading. Over time, it became a control center that not only packs and unpacks things.

Because with it there is a file explorer, functions for encryption and decryption. Office add-ons and more. The view has been completely revised compared to version 2. Upon installation, you will immediately be asked if you want to install Office add-ins, as well as install links to Zip Pro. This can also be done later in the settings.

We were able to get 5 keys that we want to give to you. All you have to do is answer the question about what you are packing or unpacking your archives now. The draw starts immediately and continues until Sunday, 10.20. as always at 18.00 hours.

Be honest with others and participate in the draw only once. If we notice several participations, they will be completely deleted. Unfortunately, we always find those who do not follow the rules. Sad but true.

https://www.deskmodder.de/blog/2019/10/1...winnspiel/
Thank you, Sasha, for this post to win an Ashampoo Zip Pro 3 license.

I have been a member of Deskmodder.de Forum for some time now.  I learned about it from a post on this forum over a year ago that offered a link to a software contest they were having at the time.

I have gone over and joined the contest. I would like to have this software very much. 

Thanks again, my friend. ... You do so much for the members of this forum.  I hope we will never lose you as an active contributor and moderator. Heart
(10-16-2019 , 04:12 PM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: Thank you, Sasha, for this post to win an Ashampoo Zip Pro 3 license.

I have been a member of Deskmodder.de Forum for some time now.  I learned about it from a post on this forum over a year ago that offered a link to a software contest they were having at the time.

I have gone over and joined the contest. I would like to have this software very much. 

Thanks again, my friend. ... You do so much for the members of this forum.  I hope we will never lose you as an active contributor and moderator. Heart

Thanks for the good words Elijah,  Thumb I wish you to win a license. Even if you fail to win, I advise you to chat with Melanie from Ashampoo, she’s cool (I think you saw her posts on Twitter, Facebook), if you communicate well with her, I think she will help you.

Regards...................................
Thank you for the information
There is another chance to get free license. You can prepare good review here and have a license. PM me if interested
Been using WinRAR and WinZip ever since.  I want it to make a try.

Thanks for the contest and hope to win a license.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/118467...19776?s=20
(10-17-2019 , 04:44 AM)mjcn19 Wrote: Been using WinRAR and WinZip ever since.  I want it to make a try.

Thanks for the contest and hope to win a license.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/118467...19776?s=20

The giveaway are here, follow the link

[Image: 6e4a8775bd36.gif]

https://www.deskmodder.de/blog/2019/10/16/ashampoo-zip-pro-3-im-kurzen-test-und-gewinnspiel/
The winners of the contest were posted Here.

----------------------
update:

I found it with the kind help of my fellow forum member and friend(buddy) Tregs_Beals. He knew the trick I needed to locate it in my spam folder.  ... Kind and helpful people/members like him make this forum special. Heart

And, thank you again forum moderator Sasha for posting this contest and link. Thumb

*Also, congratulations to my fellow forum member and winner Tarekma7 who also played a part in helping me resolve my issue.  Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

Congratulations friends  Crazy Crazy Crazy
Congratulations Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Licenses) ahmed 0 871 05-04-2020 , 03:18 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Ashampoo Zip Pro 3 (5 Licenses) ahmed 0 847 04-20-2020 , 08:37 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Licenses) ahmed 4 1,622 02-26-2020 , 11:49 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (10 Licenses) ahmed 2 1,468 07-03-2019 , 11:15 PM