Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Rep Button?
Can't seem to find the button to give Rep anymore. Does Rep mean anything here anyway?

TIA
Active for staff and valuable members!
I don't understand your answer. Are you saying I'm not "valuable"?
The button "Reputation" was deleted by the Administration of the forum.
(10-10-2019 , 08:06 PM)Shopper1 Wrote: I don't understand your answer. Are you saying I'm not "valuable"?

All members are valuable there was a problem with some abusing the reputation system.
(10-11-2019 , 02:14 AM)Mike Wrote:
(10-10-2019 , 08:06 PM)Shopper1 Wrote: I don't understand your answer. Are you saying I'm not "valuable"?

All members are valuable there was a problem with some abusing the reputation system.

Thank you so much for clarifying it. Thumb

They told me the same thing! :-/ I'm not valuable either.
For being clear to all our members

Valuable is the name of a user group with certain number of posts and activity that was previously announced

If you want to join this group; simply more activity is needed on the forum. Anyone can join

For reputation; I disabled it for all users now. Only staff persons will give reputation to active members.

Again this is done for many times abuse of service by many members. We may change this later

Thank you button is good alternative and there is no problem of using it
This is a link to user group ranks:

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...ser+groups

I hope this topic is now clear for everyone. I explained it enough. If you want to ask about any problem, please PM me or open new topic