Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Get Paid for Playing Video Games
Quote:I played a few video games a few years ago. One of top questions I had that time was, how those guys make video games without any bug. I thought they tested games themselves.
But, I was wrong. If you have played games such as NightFire (James Bond 007), Call of Duty, Mortal Combat, Need for Speed, NBK 2K15, Grand Theft Auto game series, Fortnite etc., you might find that they are not only made with high quality graphics and visuals, but also you rarely find a bug in entire video game series!

How do they do it?

Do game developers have thousands of servants only for video game testing jobs? Or do they test video games themselves? Do game developers and UX engineers get paid to test games themselves?

Nah!

In fact, like we couldn't find our underground failures and weaknesses, game developers can’t find bugs and brainstorm new features as video game testers do easily. Many of those popular games such as Need for Speed (a car game), Call of Duty (mission game) and pretty much all of Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo video games were tested among a several groups of people before launching to the public.

Surprisingly, those video games were tested at the beta stage by video game players & lovers like you. Yes, big companies who make video games/PC games for commercial uses invest hundreds of thousands of dollars (sometimes, in millions) only for testing video games.
Fortunately, everyone can become a video game tester. (I will reveal how to become a videogame tester very soon… so keep reading)

There are some companies which hire game testers themselves and select people for video game tester jobs by interviewing. But, luckily for you, there are hundreds of video game companies that are willing to pay thousands of dollars for video game tester jobs at home. Yes, you can become a game tester very easily. Not only you would earn money by testing games, but also you can engage in games tester jobs from home or anywhere in the world at any time!

Read more
That's like an awesome info! When do you reveal how to become a videogame tester? as It has been a month now...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 Sites to learn CSS by playing games Sasha 0 487 09-09-2023 , 09:02 AM
Last Post: Sasha