Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook

[-]
Tags
review pro backup giveaway lifetime licenses 14 ashampoo

tarekma7Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Backup Pro 14 Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses]
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ashampoo! Thumb

I'd like win a license for Backup Pro 14 because Ashampoo is known for their quality and easy-to-use softwares all these years. I believe it is necessary to depend on reliable backup tools that can really save you precious time and resources when backing up and restoring important data from hard drives and partitions. Ashampoo Backup Pro is considered a topnotch backup tool that has great features, offering a user-friendly interface, secure data encryption and improved cloud support. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Thank you for this giveaway. The best part why I require Ashampoo Backup Pro is its ability to store backup on the cloud makes it perfect for my requirement.

My share
Twitter Share
Giveaway ends. Winners will be announced soon
[Image: LLEPfc7.png]

Congratulations to the winners

PM me within 3 days to claim your license
congrats to winners Heart Heart
Congratulations to all winners
Congratulations to the winners Thumb
Thanks a lot and congratulations to all winners Thumb
Congrats to the winners Wink
Congratulations to the winners!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest WinRAR 5.80 Giveaway (7 Lifetime licenses) tarekma7 3 291 Today, 02:02 AM
Last Post: linhongjun
  Promo2day Contest DesignCap Plus Review and Giveaway (5 Annual Licenses) tarekma7 8 810 12-05-2019 , 11:33 AM
Last Post: Raur