Promo2day Contest Audials One 2020 [5 Lifetime Licenses]
[Image: GUXvOf5.png]

Audials One 2020 is a windows software that offers a professional solution to save music streams, movies, TV series or audiobooks from the internet fully legally and in top quality.

If your favorite media file is available online either directly or through streaming services, the program will make it easy for you to find it and download in high quality!

Audials One has many features that make it a very good entertainment solution for all users. These include recording scheduler, unique search engine and converter. The current version 2020 has many new features and tools

Version:       2020.0.58.5800

Download size: 140 MB

Homepage:

https://audials.com/en

Product Page:

https://audials.com/en/one

Downloads:

https://audials.com/en/downloads/softwar...loads.html

System Requirements:

Minimum requirements

Windows 10, 8 or 7
1 GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
1 GB hard drive space for installation
broadband Internet access
Recommended hardware for recording HD videos
Superior/powerful desktop CPU (i5, i7, or comparable).
Fast HDD or SSD, several 10 GB hard drive space
Dedicated GPU (graphics card) might help reduce load on CPU
Good desktop PCs can record HD
Mobile computers (Laptops etc.) cannot record HD
If playing a HD video requires no more than 50% CPU, your system is capable of recording the video.

Requirements for Audials Radio for iPhone & iPad (iOS)

Requires iOS 8.0 or later
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Purchase:

[Image: tycsrUJ.png]

Features:

MUSIC:

Save your favorite songs from any internet source.

Easy, fast, legal, and top quality.

Enjoy your music collection everywhere!

SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE, TIDAL & CO.

Find and save songs from Deezer, Amazon Music, Soundcloud and other portals or from online radio stations such as 106.7 LITE FM, The Beat LA, BBC, Beatles Radio, Black Gospel Network, Radio Caraibes, KIIS 102.7 etc.

SAVE IN TOP QUALITY

Enjoy millions of tracks which have been precisely trimmed with no loss of quality (equal to the original) in top UltraHD, HiFi or Master quality. Only on Audials.

FIND YOUR MUSIC

Finding and recording any track you want from any streaming service, source, online radio and in a multitude of versions is now child's play.

LIGHTNING-SPEED DOWNLOADS

Are you looking for hundreds of tracks or entire artist discographies? Audials carries out high-speed, parallel recordings and saves music from Spotify in up to 15 times the speed.

IMPORT PLAYLISTS

It's now easier than ever to view playlists from YouTube and Spotify in your Audials software, and to then download and export them.

AUTOMATIC MUSIC SUPPLY

Create a list of the music you want and Audials will scan hundreds of thousands of radio stations, saving hits or entire albums and discographies in the background.

DISCOVER A HUGE VARIETY

There are no limits to what you can choose from thanks to the latest artists, tracks and weekly charts. Immerse yourself into the infinite expanse of music using the Music Styles or Music Zoom features!

Radio:

APP ON-THE-GO

The Audials Radio App's powerful features will enhance your music experience and make sure you always have the best tracks wherever you are.

100,000 STATIONS

Audials offers you the maximum number of radio stations and all genres, and yet you can still record your favorite music at up to 320 kbps. Use the Styles function to manage multiple Favorites lists.

TARGETED SONG RECORDING

The radio recorder accurately extracts songs from the radio stream, leaving out the presenters talking and all the commercials. It can also specifically target certain songs or automatically record them using a recording timer.

ADDS COVERS & LYRICS

Audials automatically adds titles, album covers and lyrics to each recording. You can manually change these tags at any time.

THE WORLD OF PODCASTS

Explore over 350,000 podcasts from around the world. New episodes are displayed automatically. Watching, listening, downloading and subscribing now easier than ever!

READ THE FULL REVIEW  HERE

I would like to thank Audials Team for sponsoring this Giveaway for Promo2day users

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses: 5

Validity of Each License:  Lifetime 

Value of each License:    49.90$

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winners:  Will be announced using Random.org

Rules:

1.)  Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2.) If you don't have account on Facebook or Twitter, You can share it on any other forum and put the links here.

3.) Your comment must include why you would like a free license for Audials One 2020

4.)  This giveaway will end October 28, 2019

5.)  Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and new winners will be announced.

Good Luck for ALL!
https://www.facebook.com/tuyluselim/post...9119265317

I want to listen and record radio broadcasts. Thanks.
Thanks for the giveaway, currently using Audials Radio app and i like it, but would be happy for a more powerful app to listen and download music from radios, good luck to everybody ;)

Twitter
It is a nice program that I would like to use

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?origina...id%3D30702
Thanks for the giveaway

Audials One 2020 is essentially a one-stop shop for all music, TV and movie streaming needs. I can use it to stream from Apple Music, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, and almost any other service I can think of, all through a single interface. It's fantastically convenient, and makes finding songs, shows and movies far easier than using a separate app for each service.

Twitter
I'd love to have the capability to download hi-res music to my own collection. Thanks!
https://twitter.com/BillJude56/status/11...79328?s=19
I like downloading music files online.
Thanks for the giveaway contest.
Hope to win a license.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/118110...78150?s=20
I want Audials to download my favorite songs so that I can listen to those songs anywhere even if there is no internet connection. Also Audials has features like fetching lyrics. I'll be glad if I get a license to use this software.

Thanks for this giveaway!

Link to my tweet
My Twitter Share

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like to win a license of Audials One 2020, because I love recording my favorite music from services like Spotify, and then listening to it when I am not at home.
Thanks for the great review and giveaway.

I want to get a free license Audials one 2020 for listening to the radio, any music, watch movies and just videos, search for media content, as well as you can download the content and watch it on your computer. The program has a modern interface, a convenient song search system and a large number of radio stations.

Twitter
Facebook