Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Avanquest eXpert PDF 12 Ultimate (1 liftime license)
Thanks for the great giveaway! 

Twitter

I want to win this license because

I work with numerous documents simultaneously, realized that, at some point, I will require a solution for easily saving all their work, without too much trouble. eXPert PDF Professional will help solve such problems and it will allow to convert the documents from text editors such as Microsoft Office Suite or directly from any printer jobs. In addition to its PDF creating capabilities, the application will also offer a set of features for editing converted PDFs, with various text editing tools and export options and elegant solution for backing-up even the files sent for printing.
The application offers an internal email client that will allow users to easily send their work, without opening the files in an external application. Two extra features that might be appreciated by users are the dedicated text recognition module and the ability to define custom actions and easily automate them to meet users’ requirements.
The "PDF Expert" also includes a function to turn PDF documents back to Word, RTF, PNG, JPG or TIF.

There is also OCR text recognition to convert scanned documents from image to text files. 

With PDF Expert 12 Professional ,  there are no limits to what I can do!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Avanquest eXpert PDF 12 Ultimate (1 liftime license) - by Starship - 10-07-2019 , 07:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eXpert PDF 10 Home 1- license AAU 3 3,039 11-04-2017 , 01:58 PM
Last Post: AAU