Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway AVG TuneUp 2019[1 Year for Free!]
[Image: i2NCU3d.jpg]

Get a free license for AVG TuneUp for one year. The comprehensive AVG TuneUp utility helps you tune, optimize and improve the performance of your computer.

AVG TuneUp is designed for comprehensivecomputermaintenance and optimization . Using this program you can speed up the Windows system, free up space , troubleshoot and improve stability.

Some features of AVG TuneUp:
  • Automatic computer maintenance.
  • Cleaning and defragmenting the registry .
  • Batch shutdown of programs and disabling autorun.
  • Removing junk files, cache and cookies from browsers.
  • Free up disk space.
Supported Operating Systems :
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 (32 or 64-bit)

Home:
https://www.avg.com/en-gb/avg-pctuneup

GP:
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/355-avg-tune...nzija.html
OR
Download:
https://files.avast.com/tools/avg/tuneup..._setup.exe

License:

License Features:
  • The license is granted for 1 year and expands upon activation to almost two.
  • For use on one personal computer.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • For personal use only.
Somehow it accepted and activated the serial until September - 9 - 2021.  Big Grin
(09-13-2019 , 09:39 PM)deadbard Wrote: Somehow it accepted and activated the serial until September - 9 - 2021.  Big Grin

The posting says. The license is granted for 1 year and expands upon activation to almost two.
Its legal giveaway?
(09-14-2019 , 07:19 PM)AAU Wrote: Its legal giveaway?

This is not my personal giveaway My friend..i just published the Giveaway news here.Main post included the giveaway/Source link.If legality is the question! then i can show you some post/topics/thread which is also not legal (Just i need some time to find out) Thumb
It is possible that the keys are added to the previously activated?  :huh:
Quote:
Download the free version via the 'Get Deal' link, install the software and then navigate to a button labelled 'My Subscriptions" , which is top left on the "My AVG" menu. Paste in the code CLXRDA-DUY5F2-5QL7ZW to activate your free 2 year subscription.

Description
AVG TuneUp is the all-in- one tuning package to keep your PC, smartphone and Mac running faster, longer and smoother. It includes:
  • AVG PC TuneUp - helps clean up, speed up & power up your PC in no time.
  • AVG Cleaner PRO for Android - frees up space, speeds up your phone, boosts battery life, & more.
  • AVG Cleaner for Mac - tracks down hidden junk and duplicate files to help you free up space.

Also under 'My Subscriptions' you can then activate & install AVG Internet Security.
[b]Description

Block hackers and stop identity thievesMore than just Antivirus, AVG Internet Security protects you when shopping and banking, keeping your identity safe. The AVG Firewall prevents inbound and outbound attacks, while Identity Protection secures personal content you enter online.
[/b]

Source
A Hong Kong IT magzaine provides some license code and said that this is a time limited giveaway
[Image: kBet3Xs.jpg]
1. CLXRDA-DUY5F2-5QL7ZW
2. FN357Q-HYYCZ2-4PC836
3. GV2WLG-2A2HP2-4847H6

my insert procedure is 3,2,1
no.3 code is a 188days license and then I insert no.2 code
[Image: y65oBcH.png]
no.1 code not accepted
[Image: lXIzOEF.png]
but finally the page change to this
[Image: JltHm7d.png]
AVG Never Sells such types of Subscription !! More than 2500 Days of subscriptions are somewhat abnormal !!
I think its a crack version of software & any crack or illegal software are not allowed here..

[Image: 2B1QyyB.jpg]
I download the software from avg official website

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway AVG TuneUp 2024 Free for 1 Year zevish 5 730 11-24-2023 , 03:46 PM
Last Post: pollywantacracker11
  Giveaway AVG Internet Security 2019[1 Year for free!] ahmed 2 1,606 09-17-2019 , 07:51 PM
Last Post: clyde
  Giveaway BullGuard Internet Security 2019 (1 year) longin 7 3,457 07-21-2019 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Get 1500 licenses Avast Premier 2019[1 Year] ahmed 3 2,190 07-11-2019 , 05:14 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway WonderFox 2019 New Year Giveaway is in Full Swing (8 Giveaway Software)! ppp2da 4 2,516 01-07-2019 , 08:26 PM
Last Post: baziroll