Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
FREE Grammarly spelling checker extension for Chrome and Firefox based browsers.
Want a fantastic browser-based grammar/spelling checker for free? 

[Image: ZWAF.gif]

Grammarly is now free! ... But only on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox-based browsers.

Home Site (create an account for free and learn more here if you wish):  Grammarly.com

Google Chrome-based browser extension link:

Mozilla Firefox-based browser extension link.

or,

See all browser extension add-ons here:  Click this link.

"I have been using this browser extension addon for the past two years and I love it. ... It corrects all my online spelling mistakes ." - Elijah Gale

*Grammarly.com has a Pro version, but I have not needed it for my purposes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Source for the Grammarly description overview below: 

Overview:
Enhance your written communication everywhere you type!
By installing the extension, you agree to Grammarly’s Terms and Conditions (www.grammarly.com/terms).

From grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly helps you eliminate writing errors and find the perfect words to express yourself. You’ll get suggestions from Grammarly as you write on Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly everywhere else you find yourself writing. Grammarly is a writing assistant that goes deeper than grammar to offer you comprehensive writing feedback. You can be confident that your writing is not only correct, but clear and concise, too. Be sure to register your account to receive a personalized writing report each week to help you track your progress and identify improvement areas.

★ High-quality writing
A spelling checker can catch typos. A grammar checker can catch grammatical mistakes. But good writing is more than just proper grammar and spelling. Grammarly helps you fix grammar, spelling, and punctuation issues, and it can also help you revise sentences that are grammatically correct but wordy and unclear.

★ Works where you do
Grammarly for Chrome is compatible with the text fields on most websites, including Gmail, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Wordpress, and millions of others. Once you add Grammarly to Chrome, you’ll start seeing writing suggestions as you type.

★ Trusted by millions of users
Business professionals, students, writers, bloggers, and plenty of people who just want to write better trust Grammarly to help them produce their best work.

★ Grammarly in the news
PCMag: “Grammarly analyzes writing and suggests improvements. Despite its name, Grammarly is much more than just a grammar checker.”
Forbes: “Grammarly quickly and easily makes your writing better and makes you sound like a pro, or at least helps you avoid looking like a fool.”
Business Insider: “Grammarly is a great tool for freelancers who specialize in freelance writing, but it's also useful for any freelancer who needs to communicate concisely and professionally.”

★ Grammarly Premium
When you really have to make an impression, Grammarly Premium can help you elevate the quality of your writing through word choice, tone, and style-specific writing suggestions. Grammarly Premium can also help you detect plagiarism and add citations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hoxx VPN Proxy 0.1.0 [Firefox Extension] tarekma7 1 2,906 03-05-2016 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: wwd