Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro Giveaway
[Image: WTDRCem.png]

We Want Your Feedback

Give us your feedback on PDFelement on any given platforms below, you'll win 1-year license of PDFelement Pro(value $99).

Campaign Rules:

1. Try out PDFelement and share your review on any review platforms given above, you will receive one-year license of PDFelement Pro.

2. We'd love to hear your unique feedback. Copy in any form from our site or others' review is unacceptable.

3. We reserve the right to block your license if we found your post to be spam or deleted or license code is misused.

4. Free license will be sent to reviewers within 3-5 working days.

5. Contest valid until October 08,2019.

Win PDFelement Pro in 3 Steps:

1. Write a Review:

Review PDFelement on one of rating platforms listed here

[Image: 8zceEJD.png]

[Image: GjCTQQn.png]

2. Send Review to Us via Email:

[Image: iihWgXH.png]

Send email with subject "Review for
Free License" to bella@wondershare.com including the review once you posted the review of PDFelement.

3. Claim Your Gift:

[Image: S3zrR4n.png]

We will send you free 1- year license of PDFelement Pro within 5 working days after verifying your review.

Good Luck for ALL!

READ OUR FULL DETAILED REVIEW HERE
Weeks ago I posted a review on trustpilot. I got an answer and a Thanks from Wondershare for my review,but till yesterday I haven´t got the key. Today Wondershare sent the key.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,558 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  [Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution tarekma7 61 30,864 07-16-2018 , 10:44 AM
Last Post: eufrasiox
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,194 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7