Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
?? Check If Your Email Is Hacked
Check If Your Email Is Hacked

This Guide Will Help U If Your Email And Pswd Leaked Or Hacked..

Steps:
Step 1 - Go to https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Step 2 - In The Mail Section, Put Your Email.. Then Click "Pwned"

Important - If U Get A Red warning, Thts Means Your Email Has Already Hacked/Leaked..
If U Got Green Warning, That's Means Your Email Still Private And Not Leaked/Hacked

How To Fix Leaking Of Email:-
1. Enable Two Steps Verification(Recommended)
2. If Find Your Mail Leaked, Go Directly Chng Pswd From Showed Websites
3. Always Use Strong Password.. And Always Use Different Pswd On Different Sites..
These Methods U Can Opt For Being Secure And Never Got Hacked..
Thanks a lot, the website shows 1 or 2 breaches. What does this mean?
You do not exclude the leak of email to similar sites? I personally do not trust.  :huh:
(08-28-2019 , 06:43 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks a lot, the website shows 1 or 2 breaches. What does this mean?

This site shows where on what sites or forums a data leak (in which you were authorized) could have occurred and your data may fall into the wrong hands. You can believe it or not, but only in one of my 5 emails that I use constantly have 3 problems. And this site gave a detailed description (the name of 2 sites and one forum on which I registered there was a leak. I advise you to change the password.
(08-28-2019 , 06:43 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks a lot, the website shows 1 or 2 breaches. What does this mean?
i think its mean not clear decription
your email and password exposed from hacked site
Mike email has Pwned on 1 breached site and found no pastes (subscribe to search sensitive breaches)

Oh no   ;) Heart
I have had some experience with this site. 

I signed up for this site about two years ago. A couple of months later I got an email that led me to information that said my Google Gmail account had been hacked. I immediately changed my password. Then a month later I received another email from them that led me to the same information I saw earlier saying I was hacked.

...My conclusion was the free account they offered was going to send me information saying my account was hacked with no way of knowing when it happened or if it had happened again after my first hack. Maybe their paid "pro" account gives better info, but how can they know if I was hacked exactly when my email or member sites were hacked. They only know what is on the dark web for sale by "black hat" hackers. If you continue on through their site after they get you scared of their info about you being hacked, you will see their agenda is to sell you a password manager that has two-step verification. But, your email or any site you are a member of can still be hacked just as easily as ever before unless you have 2 step Verification for each site you are a member of. 

So, now I change my password for my email accounts every couple of months or if my Google accounts such as Gmail show strange activity that is not mine. ...The real lesson I learned from this website is the only way to have a truly safe email account was by using  2-"Step Verification."  Even Google.com says their Gmail accounts are not safe without 2-Step Verification. You can use your cell phone or your hardline phone to get the code (the second part of the 2-step verification) if you use Gmail.

I hope this helps. Smile

similar site: https://monitor.firefox.com/[url=https://monitor.firefox.com/][/url]
[Image: giphy.gif]
 I got this thing about thieves, even if they're online. ... Could it be hate?  Eek

Thank you, fellow forum member, Otaku Lee for finding and posting this second site: https://monitor.firefox.com.

Also, everyone should see this site (Breach-check):  https://whatismyipaddress.com/breach-check.

This site showed that I have had many breaches/hacks into sites where I have used my email accounts. ...Most were shown to be hacked a couple of years ago before I began changing my passwords more frequently, but this showed that I have had 3 hacks/breaches back in March of this year and exactly which sites were hacked. 

I find that this "free" (no membership required) site, maintained by Mozilla Firefox, to be much more informative and therefore helpful in helping me know a lot more about where I need to immediately change my passwords or start 2-step verification if it is available.  

I will be visiting this SITE very often to see if they have found anything new about my personal site accounts.

Thank you, Otaku Lee, for this. ... I am glad you joined our great forum because you have already helped me and improved the quality of information for all others here. Smile Thumb
I see that I opened a good topic ;)
(08-29-2019 , 05:00 PM)Sasha Wrote: I see that I opened a good topic ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: IV3ZQQM.gif]
Sasha, you always open great topics. ... You have proven to be a great forum moderator just as you proved before this to be a great forum member. 
You are a true online friend to many such as myself.  

I look forward daily to seeing what you are going to find and post, or to what you are going to say on the forum.

Thank you, Heart
E.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBI's Email System Hacked to Send Out Fake Cyber Security Alert to Thousands mrtrout 0 560 11-16-2021 , 05:20 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Email provider got hacked, data of 600,000 users now sold on the dark web sidemoon 0 1,774 04-07-2020 , 02:08 PM
Last Post: sidemoon
  How to check if your Google acc. was HACKED in Gooligan attack, change your password Otaku Lee 0 2,933 12-04-2016 , 11:06 AM
Last Post: Otaku Lee