Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest SecuPerts Driver Updater - 20 Licenses
thanks for giveaway
this can help me update driver Heart Heart
Twitter
Facebook
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Mike and Ulrich Engelmann from Engelmann Software Thumb 

I'd like to keep my device drivers up to date using a very reliable driver updater like SecuPerts Driver Updater, to keep it in tip top shape, avoid conflicts with the system and prevent errors. It can also make driver backups in case I need to re-install OS or system repair. Count me in  Smile

Twitter Share
Thank you for the giveaway
I would like to win SecuPerts Driver Updater, because I would like to easily and quickly update drivers on my PC.
My share
Why do I want to win a one year license for SecuPerts Driver Updater?

Because like all smart people who are online know, if you want to keep your computer's system running at its best you need to keep your drivers updated.   ... SecuPerts Driver Updater looks like it will do the job well.

My Twitter media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to Ulrich Engelmann from Engelmann Software for sponsoring this contest and to our forum's HEAD ADMINISTRATOR Mike for putting it together. Smile
Thanks  for the giveaway
I need license for last update driver om my pc.

TWiTTER
Thanks for the contest

it is the first time to hear about this program.it seems that it is a very helpful to install missed drivers making pc more faster without search effort.

Twitter
I want to keep updating my device drivers with SecuPerts Driver Updater, which can update outdated device drivers easily,in addition,backup them. thank you a lot.

my share
Many thanks to you for the giveaway.

I do not hope that outdated drivers threaten my system security and  stability. SecuPerts Driver Updater can help me automatically update my device drivers. I need it.

twitter
All those who entered are winners. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification. 
Thanks for the Giveaway!
SecuPerts Driver Updater is a driver updater which can check and update outdated and dangerous device drivers and close dangerous backdoors and security holes in Windows to monitr and ensure your PC to work properly and stable.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...6343782425
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1174674818475520001

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest SecuPerts Cyber Shield - 20 Licenses Mike 27 14,926 10-09-2019 , 04:47 PM
Last Post: Raur