Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license]
Thanks a lot Ahmed, please count me for this RARE giveaway
Thanks a lot for this great opportunity to win such a perfect license! Count me in also!
Many thanks!
Thumb
I am in  Smile
The best download manager software.
Please count me in
Thanks ahmed
Thank you for this Giveaway
The best there is, unmatched for its features. Using it right now but lifetime license is too enticing. Count me in please! Thanks @ahmed Thumb
If the number of contestants is 70 or more, I'll add another lifetime registration key! If not, I'll launch another contest on next month (May be Sept 15)  Thumb
If I am in this forum, Only then!Who knows, anyone can leave!!
Thanks a lot for this great opportunity. Count me in also!
I want to fervently thank ahmed for his appreciated efforts to present offers to Promo2day members which is not an easy job to do. I'm really happy as I see this section of forum is getting more active.

Hands down IDM is the best download manager software. and it deservedly gained it's excellent reputation. It gives me full bandwidth and it quickly captures downloads..It has all the options that satisfy my needs and it has frequent updates to improve it's performance and properly integrate with different browsers and OS.

I wish you all good luck... Thumbs Up

regards.
thanx for the giveaway
count me in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 2] ahmed 57 27,785 10-05-2019 , 12:36 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway (20 Licenses) tarekma7 41 21,159 09-11-2017 , 09:22 PM
Last Post: jelson