Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES]
Why do I want to win a license of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro in this contest?

Because last year (2018) I was using an earlier version of this software and it warned me that my hard drive/disk was failing and would soon be dead. This gave me time to save off all my information to a portable external drive. 

... Then, this year, Hard Disk Sentinel Pro on my wife's laptop computer alerted us that she had a "bad sector" error on her hard drive/disk. I immediately ran Window's “Chkdsk” which found and isolated the bad sector, thus stabilizing her hard drive at 99% perfectly working sectors.  If we had not been warned by this software, we would have had to buy and install a new hard drive.

I am convinced that Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a "must-have" software for everyone who do not want to be surprised by hard drive/disk damage.

And of course, LIFETIME UPGRADES...... (Is this a great forum anniversary grand set of software giveaway contests or what?  Thumb )

My Twitter share for this software giveaway contest.  

*Many thanks to the Hard Disk Sentinel Team for sponsoring this contest ...and to our great forum Administrators Mike and Tarekma7 for putting it together. Smile   

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EXCLUSIVE] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES] - by divinenews - 08-29-2019 , 11:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest QILING Disk Master Professional 4.7.6 - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 17 5,994 09-06-2019 , 03:25 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 17,227 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Review & Giveaway Mike 37 15,867 08-29-2017 , 10:00 PM
Last Post: grr