Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE] Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [15 Lifetime Licenses with ALL UPGRADES]
[Image: 0CKaKiU.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional overview

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) is a hard disk monitoring software with highest possible support of HDD/SSD/SSHD (hybrid) drives. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. 
Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.

The software monitors hard disk drive/HDD status, including health, temperature, performance status,  provides detailed disk information, statistics, alerts and backup functions. The program also monitors all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks, solid state disks and hybrid drives (SSHD) today) values for each disk. In addition, it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations. It points on present or future disk problems like excessive temperature or degradation of disk health.

HDSentinel is a perfect solution to protect your data with the built-in sensitive hard disk health rating system which is sensitive to any hard disk problems and the backup options (pro version)

No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, hybrid disk drives (SSHD), disks in RAID arrays and Network Attached Storage (NAS) drives as these are all included in a single software. In addition Hard Disk Sentinel Pro detects and displays status and S.M.A.R.T. information about LTO tape drives and appropriate industrial (micro) SD cards and eMMC devices too.

[Image: TITt50C.png]

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional PORTABLE version

This version doesn’t need installation and contains all tests, diagnostic functions, options and all features of the installed version except automatically start with Windows, use in Service mode and configure data folder location. 

The portable version helps to diagnose hard disks in different systems. You can easily diagnose any problems of HDD and SSD devices without installation but notice that you can use it only one computer at any given time.

It can be effectively used from any removable device (for example pendrive) by system integrators and advanced users to periodically diagnose and test hard disk drives. However; it will not provide real-time protection offered by the installed version. Of course, this portable version requires a license similar to the installed version.  If you are planning to use both versions, separate licenses or Family license is required.

The Portable version can be used on unlimited systems, HDD and SSD  with only one computer at any given time.

Homepage:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/index.php

Product Page:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/hard_disk_sen...sional.php

Download link:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/download.php

Add-ons, Extensions for Hard Disk Sentinel:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/add-ons.php

FAQs:

https://www.hdsentinel.com/faq.php

Current version:  5.5

System Requirements:

Hardware Requirements

Pentium or compatible CPU
64 megabytes of system memory
50 megabytes of hard disk space
One or more hard disk, solid state disk, hybrid drive (SSHD) with ATA (IDE or Serial ATA/SATA II/SATA 6G), SCSI, SAS, USB, NVMe M.2 interface. 

Software Requirements

Windows operating system: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server, Windows 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 both 32 and 64 bit versions (where applicable)

Purchase:

You can do purchase of a license on the official website. It is available at a price of 29.95 USD

Activation:

This is very easy using the license key and activate online or send and email to the support team who will send you key file. Simply use load activated keyfile button. You can use any registration name

Features: 

Hard Disk Management

Control Advanced Power Management level and adjust Free Fall Control sensitivity of hard disks to maximize hard disk performance and data safety.

Backup

Wide range of automatic backup methods are available: to backup data to local computer, to a LAN server or to a remote server by transferring files via FTP (or even by e-mail). It is possible to use 3rd party tools to create archives or burn CD/DVD media. Hard Disk Sentinel Professional can manage power status of remote computers in the network, so it is possible to automatically power on and shut down remote computers, for example a backup server.

Instant S.M.A.R.T. analyzing

Hard Disk Sentinel can communicate with all IDE, Serial ATA, NVMe, SCSI, SAS and most USB hard disk drives, SSD and hybrid drives (SSHD) to detect their status and temperature. Hard disk status are displayed immediately as you launch the application, there is no need to analyse hard disks for a long period. It displays the current and maximum temperature for the hard disk. It reads all general and vendor-specific attributes and monitor their values. For advanced users, all raw data are displayed also including power-on time and number of read/write errors. Hard Disk Sentinel interprets the performance and fitness related S.M.A.R.T. values and displays the calculated Performance and Health percentage, total power on time and estimated lifetime remaining.

Temperature:

It displays the current and maximum temperature for the hard disk.

Hard Disk Hardware and Software Tests

By using Hard Disk Sentinel, it is possible to start hardware hard disk self tests. These tests can be used to effectively find all hard disk problems because built-in hardware methods are used to verify hard disk components (for example heads, servo, internal buffer in the Short self test). The Extended self test also verifies the complete hard disk surface, finds and repairs all weak areas and re-allocates the possible bad sectors. This is not possible with the software-based hard disk surface scan methods (for example, by using scandisk).

Acoustic Management

Offers option to control the acoustic level of IDE/S-ATA hard disk. It is possible to increase performance or make the hard disk drives more silent. Unique feature: control the acoustic level of your external USB hard disk (if your USB enclosure is equipped with one of the proper USB-ATA bridge chips which supports this feature).

RAED THE FULL REVIEW AND INFORMATION HERE

I would like to thank Hard Disk Sentinel Team and admin Mike for arrangement of this giveaway

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses :  15

Value of each license:  USD $29.95

Validity of licenses:  Lifetime with ALL FUTURE UPGRADES

Giveaway ends:  September 15, 2019

Winners:  Random.org

Rules:

Giveaway will start soon..............................STAY TUNED
Rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share on any other forum and put the links here.

3. Your comment must include why you need a free license for Hard Disk Sentinel Professional [FEW SENTENSES].

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. One Entry for each member, Double entries will be Deleted.

6.  PM Mike within 3 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void.

[OPTIONAL] Follow Promo2day on social media: facebook, twitter and Telegram to enjoy all our updates and giveaways

Good Luck for ALL!
RAED THE FULL REVIEW AND INFORMATION HERE

GIVEAWAY IS OPEN
I owned one std license, but I'd like to have a pro license for adv functions. Thank you.
https://twitter.com/linhongjun/status/11...4243623936
Thank you Mike and Tarek for organizing the contest.

[Image: Facebook-icon.png]

I want to win a HDD license because my son has a laptop and I want him to be able to take care of his hard drive Smile

Best regards.
https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/116...87911?s=20

I need a Hard Disk Sentinel license to use all the features of this great program now and in the future
I'm using Stranded version of this software...
I want to win a this license because of ,Like to experience in full features of pro version...
Very good software tool to take caring of HDD's

My share : https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/1164401432621125633
I use Hard Disk Sentinel to monitor my hard drive's health status.
I want to get a lifetime license and free future upgrade of it.
So I'm hoping to win a copy.
Thanks and regards.

https://t.co/N7iXyOBPj4?amp=1
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7 & Mike.
I would like to win a license code for this software in order to keep an eye on the health of my HDD and receive alerts when something bad is going to happen. It seems to be a reliable product and a must have on every single PC.

My share below:
twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3007557634
Hard Disk Sentinel will help me to monitor my HDD health status and i also like the foll. feature-
1.Temperature:

It displays the current and maximum temperature for the hard disk.

2.Offers option to control the acoustic level of IDE/S-ATA hard disk. It is possible to increase performance or make the hard disk drives more silent. Unique feature: control the acoustic level of your external USB hard disk (if your USB enclosure is equipped with one of the proper USB-ATA bridge chips which supports this feature).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest QILING Disk Master Professional 4.7.6 - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 17 5,665 09-06-2019 , 03:25 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,381 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Review & Giveaway Mike 37 15,270 08-29-2017 , 10:00 PM
Last Post: grr