Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Google+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Feedback & Suggestions
Thank you Mike! I have a lot of good tips and tricks to share with our members and guests to help get the most out of their PC's, software, and devices. I am sure other members have great tips and tricks as well, I think it will be a great forum!

Thank you again Mike!

Thank you
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to get a few more smiley's? Like one that shows "Sleepy" for example?

[Image: EMOsleep.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks Jeremy
Thanks given by:
I get the below error when I try to go page 2:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2002 - php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
Thanks given by:
Is there a way to set your own default font in posts or can a feature like that be added to a member's User CP? FOr example, I like using the Georgia font, but I always have to highlight my posts and change it to that font and size manually.
Thanks given by:
I would like this Forum can add a Sub-Forum for members to post their problems encountered in software or even OS as well.
This is a good platform for them to share their views and opinions and easy to get friends. At the same time, they are welcome to provide any useful tutions or demonstrations which they think will be useful and beneficial to Forum members.
IF there is any illegal topics or infringement to Forum Rules and Regulations, it will be removed from the post and member to be warned or banned at final decision of Forum Moderators or Staff.
Thanks given by:
Hi Mike Smile

I think we need an area where we can post software giveaway suggestion. The area will let us know what software our members most want to win.
Thanks given by: Jeremy
(09-18-2015 , 08:36 AM)Geo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Mike Smile

I think we need an area where we can post software giveaway suggestion. The area will let us know what software our members most want to win.

I second that idea! That will let me know what software companies to contact for software members would like to have Giveaways for. I think it would be a huge help.
Thanks given by:
In addition to the Sub-Forum of Problems -- Softwares or OS, it is suggested to add Tutorial  (How to ?--- with Articles and guides) .
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2015 , 03:24 PM)WormTechs Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I get the below error when I try to go page 2:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2002 - php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

We had some server issues. I might have to upgrade to a better server as we get more traffic.

Mike

(09-17-2015 , 12:52 PM)Jeremy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it possible to get a few more smiley's? Like one that shows "Sleepy" for example?

[Image: EMOsleep.jpeg]

If you got a few you want added just let Cool know which ones and I'm sure he will do for you Jeremy.

(09-19-2015 , 07:33 AM)Jeremy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-18-2015 , 08:36 AM)Geo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Mike Smile

I second that idea! That will let me know what software companies to contact for software members would like to have Giveaways for. I think it would be a huge help.

I have added a new section under Computer Related Forum called Giveaway Suggestions for members to list software they would like to see as a giveaway.

Mike
Thanks given by: Geo , Jeremy