Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Google+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Feedback & Suggestions
(08-31-2016 , 12:01 AM)MSerif Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you add table BB code? (mod or plugin)

ADDED..CHECK NOW
Thanks given by: scot , dinosaur07 , MSerif , Mohammad
TITLE
Sample 1Sample 2Sample 3

SIX DAYS
Sample 1Sample 2Sample 3Sample 4
You feela shakingon theground
A billioncandlesburnaround

PHP Code:
[table="TITLE"][tr][td]
[
align=center][b][color=#339933][font=Trebuchet MS][size=small][size=large]TITLE[/size][/size][/font][/color][/b][/align]
[/td][/tr][/table][table="TITLE"][tr][td][b][u]Sample 1[/u][/b][/td][td][b][u]Sample 2[/u][/b][/td][td][b][u]Sample 3[/u][/b][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=#6633ff]121[/color][/td][td][color=#cc3333]727[/color][/td][td][color=#ff9933]87[/color][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=#6633ff]49[/color][/td][td][color=#cc3333]489[/color][/td][td][color=#ff9933]55[/color][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=#6633ff]170[/color][/td][td][color=#cc3333]1216[/color][/td][td][color=#ff9933]142[/color][/td][/tr][/table]

[table="TITLE"][tr][td]
[
align=center][b][color=#339933][font=Trebuchet MS][size=small][size=large]SIX DAYS[/size][/size][/font][/color][/b][/align]
[/td][/tr][/table][table="TITLE"][tr][td][b][u]Sample 1[/u][/b][/td][td][b][u]Sample 2[/u][/b][/td][td][b][u]Sample 3[/u][/b][/td][td][b][u]Sample 4[/u][/b][/td][/tr][tr][td]You feel[/td][td]a shaking[/td][td]on the[/td][td]ground[/td][/tr][tr][td]A billion[/td][td]candles[/td][td]burn[/td][td]around[/td][/tr][/table

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Can you add highlight button in text editor?
Thanks given by:
Hello, Cool. Is it possible to remove the redirect after saying thanks to posts? Or, as a second option but preferable though, reverting back as it was before?
To me this new feature is very annoying and ugly as a layout in the post.

Thanks a lot.
Thanks given by: tarekma7 , Mohammad , Mike , AAU , baziroll , dhruv2193 , scot , Cool
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., when posting about discounts you may want to be a little careful: The nero one that I checked out had your email address in it and I don't know if you really wanted the public to see that. I did post in that very topic but I figured that I should post here as well.
Thanks given by: tarekma7
I wanted to suggest adding a tweet button on p2d giveaways so that users can share on twitter by clicking on it.
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2017 , 11:00 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, Cool. Is it possible to remove the redirect after saying thanks to posts? Or, as a second option but preferable though, reverting back as it was before?
To me this new feature is very annoying and ugly as a layout in the post.

Thanks a lot.

Frankly speaking,  it is a bit uncomfortable and if possible revert the changes.
Thanks given by: dinosaur07
(02-20-2017 , 12:51 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wanted to suggest adding a tweet button on p2d giveaways so that users can share on twitter by clicking on it.

you can find share button top left side of the pages.
Thanks given by: scot , whizkidraj , dhruv2193 , baziroll
I have tried many times to change my avatar but after showing uploading 100% at the bottom of the browser, the page doesn't load and when i refresh, the choose avatar page re-appears.
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2017 , 01:18 PM)dhruv2193 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have tried many times to change my avatar but after showing uploading 100% at the bottom of the browser, the page doesn't load and when i refresh, the choose avatar page re-appears.

You are trying to upload a large file for avatar?!

The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 100x100 pixels.

The maximum file size for avatars is 100 KB
Thanks given by: Mohammad , baziroll