Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest StickyPassword Giveaway - 1 x Lifetime + 10 x 1 year Licenses
Thanks for the great giveaways.

Sticky Password does everything you’d expect from a password manager and more.
New biometric authentication and no‑cloud WiFi sync make it an even better choice.

TWiTTER
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get a free Sticky Password license to store encrypted passwords and enter them automatically, protect access to sensitive data such as logins, credit card numbers or Bank details. As well as the safe storage of personal notes, which will be quick access.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win lifetime/1-year license, @Mike and Marek Vagner, Online Marketing Manager at Sticky Password Thumb

I'd like to win a license for StickyPassword since my current one is expiring soon and it is also my dependable password manager which stores and generates unique passwords/2-factor authentication for safe online use in all platforms, including storage devices. Count me in! Smile

Twitter Share
Facebook Share
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/116...3800464384

I have tried a few password manager and always come back to Sticky Password Manager. It suits me the best, easy to use, like the bookmark feature and local wifi transfer of data. Sticky is a proven and secure password manager.

I really want to win the lifetime license as it is the one software I cannot do without and will use forever.
[Image: vr6TMJC.png]

Winners were selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and new winners will be announced.
mjcn19 The submission link is incorrect! :dodgy:
Congratulations to the winners.
[Image: lerRTE5.gif]
Congrats to all the winners.  .. And congratulations especially to Sasha for winning the lifetime license which includes all future upgrades for this great software.  Smile

Wow, what a great forum. I love this place. ... What other forum of its type compares to it?  

*Also, a big thank you to our forum's Head Administrator Mike for putting all this together with Marek Vagner Online Marketing Manager at Sticky Password.  This was a wonderful contest with top-rated software. Thumb

thanks so much and congrats to others Heart Heart
big congrats to sasha Heart Heart
Congratulations to @Sasha and to all the winners Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Shadow Defender Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 50 12,740 09-14-2019 , 04:59 PM
Last Post: omidomi
  Ashampoo Snap 10 Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 23 10,588 09-05-2017 , 06:37 PM
Last Post: tarekma7