Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1x AirVPN-1 Year + 1x Ashampoo UnInstaller 8-Lifetime + More [Personal Giveaway!]
Hi! I want to win AirVPN, because things getting worse with privacy in our country and to level up my internet security overall.
I want Ashampoo UnInstaller 8
I want to win Ashampoo Uninstaller 8,for no other reason than I want to use it on my PC.
Many thanks to you, Ahmed.
Would love to win the AirVPN because I currently do not have a VPN service. Thanks for the opportunity!
First of all thank you very much Ahmed for this nice giveaway!
I want to win this giveaway for useing these software ( all three softwares are great)
1-AirVpn: one of the best Vpn Software for activism & hacktivism Big Grin
2-one of the best uninstaller with lifetime useing Smile
3-one of the best TuneUp software around the world.
So I prefer to win (AirVpn) because I live in country with Hard Censorship agaisnt Social medias.... Sick
I want to use AirVPN because I have never used it before and I want to try once. More, it is a VPN with a lot of privacy features.
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, ahmed.
My @irVPN license just run out and I would like to continue using it.
Ashampoo Uninstaller and AVG TuneUp are also great.
Best of luck at all!

Thumb
I want to win AirVPN 1 Year License.

Big Thanks for this opportunity Ahmed. Thumb
Ashampoo Uninstaller

A solution to install and test app , Uninstall app with no leftovers.
please count me ,thank you
I tested the conglomerate-features of the Airvpn app, and it is awesome with those complete veterane options that no others vpn's containing, I wanted another year license for AirVPN since expiration Windscribe and Airvpn on June 14 2019. Thank you my Dear Amed, I like the portable version of this program because doesn't required instalation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,673 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,898 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 8,226 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Shadow Defender [Lifetime] ahmed 22 6,734 01-06-2021 , 05:01 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Advanced TIFF Editor - Lifetime! ahmed 12 4,720 01-06-2021 , 04:38 PM