Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Happy Birthday whizkidraj
Happy Birthday whizkidraj

[Image: Birthday-Banner1.png]
Happy B-Day, Whiz!
I wish you all the best with lifetime upgrades.

Dance
Happy Birthday friend Bow
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday
[Image: LUFI845880.jpg?time=1519389298]
Thank you all. I did not come online at all yesterday. Spent almost the whole day with my 2 beloved people. It was a really great day and a day that you feel thankful for, to be alive and get to really be and spend time with your beloved ones.
The reason it was such a special day for me was because I met them after a long time.....like 2 or 3 months...and coz I thought that they had left me and all...

Even 2 to 3 months is a lot of time for not being with your most special ones. I talked and talked a lot with them like I am talking so much here now....you can see the happiness and excitement in my writing here.
If any of you might have seen the movie "IT Chapter 1" in which there are these young children who take a blood oath to be together always and come back together again....so me and my 2 people took that same kind of oath...not by cutting our hands and by real blood but by using the ketchup. Tongue

I can keep on talking and...so yes, I want to mention a really big and special thanks to my dear friend here i.e Mohammad Poorya. He wished me the first, even before anyone else wished me....like almost correct at midnight timing 00:00

So thank you again, my dear friend, and all of you and some of you who wished me 2 to 3 times at different places. :-)

My birthday is the most special day to me so I thank you all for keeping aside any differences, too, if we had any in the past and which keeps happening between us human beings.
Happy Birthday 2
Belated birthday whizkidraj    Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Tarek Mike 22 5,273 08-21-2023 , 03:17 PM
Last Post: Ultimo
  Happy Birthday Mohammad.Poorya Mike 10 5,791 06-24-2023 , 11:41 AM
Last Post: Igoreha
Music Happy Birthday Mike batman 19 8,892 05-29-2023 , 03:36 PM
Last Post: masiha
  Happy Birthday gdant Mike 1 4,388 11-04-2022 , 03:13 PM
Last Post: ahmed