Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Udemy] Do You Need Counseling?
[Image: 3EI0qc9.jpg]

Do You Need Counseling?
In this course we'll be talking about counseling and some alternative ways you can get self-help for your mind.

What you'll learn ?
Overall understanding of counseling and different techniques

Requirements

Interest in counseling

Description:
Welcome to my 17th udemy course!

In this course will be going over the topic of counseling. Do you need it? Do I need it?

Being it is such a broad topic it can easily get confusing what counseling is. In this course will be going over not just counseling but also alternative ways you can find mental relief.

I've had a total of 5 years experience with counselors and have had lots of family who are psychiatrists.

So whether you need medication or a therapy Pet I'll going over all of that. This course is helpful for people battling panic attacks depression, suicide, self harm, addiction ,postpartum, press, and other struggles that lots of people deal with.

- Disclaimer - I am NOT a professional or telling you what to do in any way. We are just having a conversation and I'm sharing my personal thoughts and opinions.

I hope you enjoy this course feel free to leave any questions you have and I'll get back to you within 3 days.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who's interested in counseling

Enroll Now:
https://www.udemy.com/do-you-need-counseling/