[Official Giveaway] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium [3 x licenses]
Exploit protection for browsers and and other applications is my favourite feature. 

Thanks!
"blocks attacks on the protected application itself, including "sandbox escapes and memory mitigation bypasses"
Thanks for the giveaway!
My favourite feature is protects browsers, PDF readers and defends against drive-by download attacks.
Thanks for the contest.
Thanks for the giveaway.

My favourite feature is custom sheilds and small footprint, Anti-malware and antivirus compatible.
Thanks for the giveaway.

My favourite feature are exploit protection for browsers and custom sheilds and small footprint.
competition is now closed whilst I collate all valid entries...

winners will be announced shortly after I have radomised the list on random.org ....

good luck !

hi good people

thank you for entering yet another exciting Official Promo2day giveaway contest

my my there were a few entries but as I could not show all places I chose to just show winners
so that it was fair to all. I hope you understand

[Image: OSxAyfPl.png]

Winning member’s names have been selected by random.org - winner's will only have 2 days 
to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your
win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.!!
Congratulations to the winners.
Thank you and congrats to all the other winners.
Smile
Congratulations to the winners.

Congratulations to dinosaur07  ;) .
Congratulations to the Winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,998 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,302 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  SpyShelter Premium 10X Licenses deathsmear 73 19,712 12-09-2017 , 08:31 AM
Last Post: Starship
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware Review and Giveaway (15 Licenses) tarekma7 29 14,085 12-06-2017 , 01:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Forum Exclusive: Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium Mohammad 41 16,641 11-23-2017 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Rıza